Good shows that you ignored for years Page 3

Quote: Leevil @ October 22 2009, 2:02 PM BST

Are you saying you didn't like Scooby Doo 2? :O

Never seen it. Scooby Doo 1 made it to 25 minutes before I turned it off and that's only because I was cooking dinner in the other room whilst it was on.

Well, it's what the Oscars were made for.

Quote: Leevil @ October 22 2009, 2:05 PM BST

Well, it's what the Oscars were made for.

Aah right. Same as the first.. I hate those pompous Oscar films.

Incidentally, didn't these films star Sarah Michele Geller?

Quote: Leevil @ October 22 2009, 2:09 PM BST

Incidentally, didn't these films star Sarah Michele Geller?

Who knows.

Quote: Moonstone @ October 22 2009, 1:56 PM BST

Unimpressed

Don't talk to me *turns cheek*

Ohhhhhhh, bugger it *hugs*

:D

Quote: Finck @ October 22 2009, 2:11 PM BST

:D

It's Robyn and Elliot all over again.

Quote: Gavin @ October 22 2009, 2:12 PM BST

It's Robyn and Elliot all over again.

Only with old people. :)

Quote: Finck @ October 22 2009, 2:13 PM BST

Only with old people. :)

Aye. Oh well, atleast I got work to be getting on with this time round.

Quote: Gavin @ October 22 2009, 2:15 PM BST

Aye. Oh well, atleast I got work to be getting on with this time round.

Aw. Hug

Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and Yes, (Prime) Minister. Frasier was another late appealer.

If I'm honest, The Slagg Brothers. I saw them on Shoot the Writers, before I knew them on here. and thought 'WTF?!'.

Even though I watched Shoot The Writers regularly, I thought it was bogged down with bad gags and cheap sketches, when two mad Welsh blokes popped up, one wearing a gas mask, I lost all hope for comedy.

Who knew I'd grow to love them, in that kind of wrong love way.

Ending this on as positive note, after rewatching the sketches/links, I realised what was happening and after many years of deciphering their messages of comedy, with the greatest minds in the world, which included names such as Jimmy Cranki, it came to me that I was seeing some great comedy talent, real passion for writing and an awesome amount of anarchy reminiscent of The Young Ones. And I applauded for a 1000 years. :D

I haven't been drinking... Errr

I remember that Shoot The Writers had a remarkably high breast count. In my book, that makes it a good show.

Yes! Rather young, attractive 20 somethings willing to bare all their acting skills.

I just had that experience with How Not To Live Your Life. Dunno why, but I just couldn't be bothered to give it a go and assumed it would be crap without reason or rhyme. Turns out it's one of the best shows I've ever seen. I think it's maybe cos I just don't trust any comedy that airs on BB3.