Rank Peep Show series

Quite simply rank Peep Show series from most favourite to least favourite, even tho least favourite is still pretty damn good. :D

Mine:

Series 2- Nancy, Superhans on crack, Mark 'going to Aberdeen in a canoe made of Jeff's skin and his nuts as earrings.' It just owned.
Series 6- Men with ven, the boiler, equals pequals, Superhans with a snake, brill.
Series 1- And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like... I like you.....
Series 4- The dog eating and 'piss yourself, stop pissing yourself!' in the church never ever gets old.
Series 5- Not hilarious series but Marks birthday episode was superb.
Series 3- Least fav for some reason, prob cos the storyline jumped so much from series 2, but I did love the jury episode.

Thoughts?

It's not worth it's own thread I'm afraid.

Expand it maybe?

They're not rank. They're good.

Quote: Badge @ October 17 2009, 2:14 AM BST

They're not rank. They're good.

Worthy of Pierson! :D

Hi Badge! Wave

Sorry, Im new here. Yea, maybe not worth its own thread. No bother.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 17 2009, 2:16 AM BST

Worthy of Pierson! :D

Hi Badge! Wave

Praise indeed. Wave

Quote: Matmerismo @ October 17 2009, 2:16 AM BST

Sorry, Im new here. Yea, maybe not worth its own thread. No bother.

Don't worry. The uber-meister of comedy (Aaron) shall make his judgement known, no doubt. At some point, anyway, when he comes back from his mysterious travels. :)

Personally I'm a big fan of series 3. But then I like them all, so... Errr

Given that I don't have much viewing time to form a valid opinion, I'll go out on a limb and say Series 6.

I love the sheer comedy geekness of this thread. I have actually considered this question an awful lot and would answer

series 2/series 1
series 3
series 6
series 4
series 5

it seems to have got a bit more down to earth this series especially with the brilliant second episode, also, the inclusion of a couple of pretty lesbians can never be a bad thing.

I've only seen each series once, so I won't rank all of them - Series 4 is my favourite, though. :)