Catherine Tate - Nan's Christmas Carol Page 3

I thought it was pretty good, I loved Ben Miller's ghost of Christmas Past, when he broke the door down! David Tennant's ghost was pretty good too, do you reckon he was trying to be a bit Colin and Justin? Can't say I rated Boycie, but I suppose 2 out of 3 isn't bad really.
Also, The Royale Family was alright, but last years was better :)

Quote: Ruby @ December 28 2009, 6:58 PM GMT

David Tennant's ghost was pretty good too, do you reckon he was trying to be a bit Colin and Justin?

Russell Brand.

Can't say I rated Boycie

Trigger!

I thought it was pretty good, I loved Ben Miller's ghost of Christmas Past, when he broke the door down! David Tennant's ghost was pretty good too, do you reckon he was trying to be a bit Colin and Justin? Can't say I rated Boycie, but I suppose 2 out of 3 isn't bad really.
Also, The Royale Family was alright, but last years was better :)

David Tennant, a man who has played Hamlet with the RSC, trying to be a bit Colin and Justin. Rolling eyes

I was excited when I heard of the special being made, but didnt want to get over excited as these specials can be a wash out................ However, I just love Nana and can't say anyhing bad on the character, on saying that, I did enjoy it, and watched it again, I really did expect MORE, I think if Tate had done a special with 3 of her main characters it would have been more funny, ie Bernie, Nana and Derek, they could have made a stronger show.............hint hint Ms Tate if you stumble upon this post.

(I know this is a bit 'after the times') but David Tennant was gorgeous. That's is all!