School Of Comedy Page 4

Forgot to watch last night.

:D

I am trying to watch episode 2 on 4OD but "an error has occurred trying to play the chosen item". This is the first time I have tried to use 4OD. Is it generally problematic? :(

On the 'puter, or on cable?

On the 'puter. It's not accusing me of not being in the country or anything. I'll try another programme... EDIT: Nope, no joy. (Is is available on cable then? - I've got Virgin.)

I know Moonstone had problems watching Peep Show and Derren Brown last weekend. Buffering issues. I never use the 'puter one, sorry.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 9 2009, 12:13 PM BST

On the 'puter. It's not accusing me of not being in the country or anything. I'll try another programme... EDIT: Nope, no joy. (Is is available on cable then? - I've got Virgin.)

It'll be on Catchup 4OD (OnDemand) if you have that.

Cheers, guys, I'll go a-lookin' (after I've watched the Moon crash!). ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 9 2009, 12:13 PM BST

Is is available on cable then? - I've got Virgin.)

Should be. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 9 2009, 12:27 PM BST

(after I've watched the Moon crash!). ;)

?

*sniffs Tim's coffee*

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 9 2009, 12:27 PM BST

(after I've watched the Moon crash!). ;)

Is this a reference to NASA bombing the moon?

Quote: Leevil @ October 9 2009, 12:41 PM BST

Is this a reference to NASA bombing the moon?

Yep, there wasn't much to see. (I was watching the NASA pictures on Sky News, not looking out the window, btw.)

Really enjoyed this week's episode. Some cracking sketches in there. I particularly enjoyed the 'Terry & Susan' and 'My Wife Carol' runners, though the whole episode was strong. Lots to like.

Once you get accustomed to the concept, then the kids (who are great) really compliment the sometimes "old-fashioned" and occasionally surreal sketch material. They are less hammy than many adult performers in sketch shows.

It's also very carefully shot and put-together, something that isn't always apparent on sketch shows. A lot of love and craft has gone into this, one feels.

:)

I only saw the last fifteen minutes, and was a bit pissed, but it seemed pretty good. I'll have to try and catch a full episode.

"Word up, everybody say!"

"Pitch-bitch."

Good episode. Nice to hear Glory Of Love, even if it wasn't Peter Cetera's original. :D

Just me watching then? Any enjoyable episode, and good to hear Chas & Dave back on the box. :D

I got the feeling some of the sketches were taken straight from the pilot though, the policeman sketch for one.