What's your favourite sitcom episode? Page 4

I think the Archers parody of Hancock is one of the best episodes ever. I like the blood donor but just because it is so famous I think it physcological makes me think it's not that great, I don't know why.

Nightingales - "Scrutiny on the Bounty"

One of my favourite sitcoms of all time Nightingales and this episode is a classic.

Saying that the final episode "Someone To Watch Over Me" is a surreal classic and a great way to end a series.

Dinnerladies Royal Visit episode and Dinnerladies Millenium episode are two classics.

Quote: Ronnie Anderson @ September 26 2009, 1:54 PM BST

Dinnerladies Royal Visit episode and Dinnerladies Millenium episode are two classics.

"Minnellium" is my favourite by a mile. I'm re-watching the series at the moment.

The first one that sprang to my mind was
The Phil Silvers show - Bilkos perfect day.
When everything goes right for him, but he realises a bit too late.

I also remember watching Red Dwarf - Back to reality, and at the time I thought it was brilliant.

Re Dwarf: Marooned is great

Seinfeld: The Puffy Shirt. I love that episode

Arrested Development. The one with Uncle Jack (Martin Short) is great.

Spaced: The one with the Oregano.

Spaced: Clubbing Episode

Basically almost every episode of Spaced.

Robot Wars!

They filmed one of the Spaced episodes in the building where I worked.

I saw Simon Pegg under a Mattress in the smoking area, he looked a bit to preoccupied for me to ask for an autograph.

I don't know which episode it was off the top of my head, but it was a bit Matrixey and it finished with someone outside at the traffic lights dancing to the rythym of the sound of the crossing.