Trigger Happy TV Page 2

BOTH of those are brilliant. Laughing out loud

I really liked this show at the time. The first two series were certainly the best. The final Christmas specials just weren't as good. They felt tired but there is only going to be so far you can take the pranks. Great music throughout though.

God I love this show.

I remember Dom was doing this comedy on the Paramount Comedy channel under its banner of "World of Comedy". He used to do a few quick 10 minute short skethes, usually dressed as animals beating each other up. This was all before he made it at Channel 4.

I myself found the whole series to be amazing. It was all about the guts this guy had. He certainly is one of my influences to comedy, based on his guts alone and odd ball ideas.

Fair enough the style of comedy has been done before but not to his sense of humour. Growing up, this was a reason to stay in on a Friday night. I loved it!

Hate this show. It's just Dom Joly he does my head in.

Like this programme a lot and very much enjoying the re-runs on London Live.

Pleased to see that it is coming back via All4.

The only problem is that you have to have a pen and paper to jot down notes of all the music in it because most of it is great and it is very well used in the programme to create a Gen X vibe or pathos or both. There are, of course, lists on the net of all the music but you need to make the notes first.