2point4 Children not released in 2010 Page 2

Theres the Facebook group going 2point4 Children - Petition To Get The Whole Series Released On DVD!

Join up!

I think it might be time to give up ... same with BOAF..

People who give up never get anywhere :P

I'll always keep up hope for both 2point4 Children and Birds Of A Feather, not to mention

The Upper Hand
Next Of Kin
Chalk series 2
Dr Willoughby
Ain't Misbehavin'
Dad
Pilgrims Rest
Heartburn Hotel

endless list probably

After all, it's still possible - unless of course they wipe the tapes from existence so we can never see them again :)

Well, I can tell you that the only one of the above that I don't have is Dr Willoughby, so if the masters were wiped they could come to me. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ October 10 2009, 10:49 AM BST

Well, I can tell you that the only one of the above that I don't have is Dr Willoughby, so if the masters were wiped they could come to me. ;)

How big is your bloody house?

Room after room filled with sitcoms no ones ever heard of!

All stored in my bedroom. Which is quite small indeed. But I cope. *dramatic pose*

I understand people's anger with this. It is frustrating when half the series are available on DVD, and not the others. Even GOLD doesn't show past series 3.

I would have thought with more and more films/TV programmes going to Blu Ray and most popular programmes being released on DVD, overall costs should be reduced. Most DVDs are now available for between £10-£15, especially online. If the production/re-master costs are quite high, and it is clear 2.4 Children is only being bought by hardcore fans, then people would pay a little more to complete their collection?

I count myself lucky that 'Sorry' series 3 has been given a date of October 2010.

Quote: The Rook @ November 16 2009, 10:12 PM GMT

I count myself lucky that 'Sorry' series 3 has been given a date of October 2010.

That was moved back for some reason. I'm sure the date for its release was October this year for ages.

I looked up the box set of series 1-3 yesterday on HMV and it says 'currently out of stock'

I think this may be the end of the Eureka contract.

HMV have stopped selling the DVD boxset for series 1-3 now. Though it's still available on other sites at the minute.

Hopefully now that Eureka have stopped printing it someone will pick it up.

There's another fan page on Facebook as well as a group, join up and become fans if you will. Prob won't make a jot of difference but would be good to have more people :)

Group is 2point4 Children - Petition For The Whole Series To Be Released On DVD!

Fan page is 2point4 Children - Get The BBC To Release The Entire 8 Series On DVD!

Even if you don't like it or have no interest in it it would still be cool to get more people on the page :)

Is it possible to put the 3 2Point4 Children threads into one thread simply called 2Point4 Children?

There are far more than three. And no, it's not.

Boooo! haha

More than 3? That's just wrong. I just want to see one without the word DVD in it

There are/were certain members who were/are obssessed with the show (more than is healthy), and equally obssessed with making threads about it.