Stephen Fry Page 18

Quote: zooo @ November 15 2010, 7:23 PM GMT

Jeebus, it's hard to say anything around here today without getting trouble from you lot.

Please don't take Jeebus' name in vain. Unimpressed

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 15 2010, 5:55 PM GMT

Blimey, are people still wittering on about this subject?

It's because Fry is to zooo as Who is to Stott. ;)

And this is the Fry thread.

Thinking about this, does anyone remeber Fry's "5 boys" chocolate bar?

I wonder if Steven managed to get all 5 boys into his mouth at once.

I think this whole thing is pretty insignificant, compared to the sort of revelations that might yet emerge. Why would he consider giving his ex-boyfriend the proceeds of the sale of a £2 million house in exchange for a confidentiality agreement? That's a lot of confidentiality.

And they say men don't gossip...

You want all the little details don't you!

Quote: Badge @ November 15 2010, 8:18 PM GMT

It's because Fry is to zooo as Who is to Stott. ;)

To get them both wet, here's a photo of Fry's boyfriend (far left) on stage with Matt Smith.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20101116/ten-fry-embroiled-in-online-dispute-c60bd6d.html

Quote: Marc P @ November 16 2010, 2:54 PM GMT

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20101116/ten-fry-embroiled-in-online-dispute-c60bd6d.html

Sounds like Milo is a bit of a dick.

Gawd. Everyone's coming out of the brickwork.

(That can't be the right saying, can it? Sounds weird.)

(Woodwork?...)

Hmm.

Fry is a Twitter advocate and a comedian; what's so odd about him trying to help the man? Isn't that called 'being nice'?

Quote: zooo @ November 16 2010, 2:58 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ November 16 2010, 2:58 PM GMT

(That can't be the right saying, can it? Sounds weird.)

(Woodwork?...)

Hmm.

Woodwork, yes.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 16 2010, 2:59 PM GMT

Fry is a Twitter advocate and a comedian; what's so odd about him trying to help the man? Isn't that called 'being nice'?

Agree with this.

I do agree with Milo that Fry gets very nasty in response to criticism. But that's to do with his condition- he doesn't take negativity well.

I can't speak English. :(

I suppose he could post in his own forum and see if it helps. I'm sure everybody would bend over backwards to make him feel better. I have to say, I did post there a few times a while back and wasn't too impressed with either the format or the moderating methods. I can't remember why. Well, I can, but I'm not saying in case they're stalking me and find me here grumbling about them. Do I live life on the edge or what!?