Looking for members for a sketch group

Hello

We are looking to form a sketch group of writers and performers based in Leeds or who are willing to travel to Leeds on a regular basis. In the first instance we are looking for performers to perform sketches written by ourselves, but we are happy to hear from writers, writer/performers who would like to see their work on the stage.

There is no big game plan, just to get like minded writers and performers to develop the best show possible, and then maybe think about Edinburgh or pitching pilots for radio/ television later down the line if it all comes together.

You can get an idea of our work and our writing CV so far at www.skipperandtipper.com if you are interested please email mail@skipperandtipper.com Please don't PM me as I don't check my account that often.

Cheers

Gary and Phil

Hello Gary Skipper and Phil Tipper. Are they your real names?

Unfortunately yes. Forgot to mention you can only join the group if your surname ends in 'ipper' Laughing out loud

Quote: Gary Skipper @ September 7 2009, 7:37 PM BST

Unfortunately yes. Forgot to mention you can only join the group if your surname ends in 'ipper' Laughing out loud

Jack the Ripper's in then. :)

I used to trsvel to leeds on a regular basis. One of the best curry houses I have ever eaten in there by the way.... but I don't want to do it again. Best of luck with it.
:)

Hi would you be interested in seeing my act? Jack the Kipper and a dog called Flipper. I do a strip on stage till I'm wearing nothing but an enormous kipper tie, whilst my dog Flipper does various acrobatic feats. I may have to have her put down, if we don't get some gigs soon, so a prompt response would be most helpful.

Derivative...

Dan