Gervais / Mika mashup Page 2

Quote: LIME5000 @ September 7 2009, 7:20 PM BST

To me it's personal. I don't get angry. I get even.

*Scott looks around*

Are we in a f**king De Niro film?

Terminator 25!

This time it's Bullshit!

Quote: LIME5000 @ September 7 2009, 7:24 PM BST

Terminator 25!

This time it's Bullshit!

Arnold Schwarzenegger- ''I'll be back...well..not until this fire stops burning..for a bit''

I was just watching The Office Training episode again. I think The Diana song would have been much better than the dreary Candle in the Wind effort at the time. Factual. I also like 'Mr G's songs in Summerheights High.

Hale and Pace for me are a a good example of how to never, ever do it again please.

I saw Stewart Lee at the festival and he sings at the end - he makes it a bit funny which is cool but it would work even if he didn't - it's a nice arrangement. Aren't most comics frustrated rock stars?

Oh and Ricky G asked me to pass this on. ;)

"Critics have every right to not like an artist and to say so. They're not hecklers. They're not anonymous idiots on a forum who scrawl graffiti and run away to hide behind an avatar. These are people who, under their own name, add to the debate. It's just something to think about. An intellectual exercise to entertain I suppose."

That's us told then.

ps This is taken a bit out of context. He was moaning about critics and then went off on a tangent - ironically a bit like the old lady who prompted his moan in the first place!

Quote: Scottidog @ September 7 2009, 6:59 PM BST

And all the audiobooks and Podcasts, Yes Jacob?

Yes mate.

Talking of Terminator has anyone heard Arnie's wife talk in the TV advert for California? She makes him sound like he was born in Cisco. 'We haaave jusssst voooooon questyooon!'

I don't think that cnut Mika was flattered by the comparison when that was on Jonathan Ross' show.

I loved seeing the pretentious, art school posho getting his latest release getting compared to a comedy song that was meant to be an example of a walking talking cliche.

I hope it hurt him inside. Angry
Oh the shameful joy...........

Quote: New Puritan @ September 9 2009, 8:36 AM BST

I don't think that cnut Mika was flattered by the comparison when that was on Jonathan Ross' show.

It's interesting to hear this sort of anti-Mika rhetoric. I had wondered how he had managed to avoid becoming the new David Gray, in terms of being a target. Perhaps his time of reckoning has come?

I got about one minute in and then realised I have better things to do with my life !

Like the cat's litter tray needs cleaning out.

Pleased