Marc's taken his feminist pills today.

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2009, 11:26 PM BST

Marc's taken his feminist pills today.

;)

Oooh yeah!

Quote: Marc P @ August 31 2009, 11:30 PM BST

;)

Oooh yeah!

Oh yeah, we all know Marc P's type. 'Don't worry young Miss, I'll protect you from these ruffians.' All the while trying to work out the best way of getting into their pants.

Don't be fooled ladies, underneath that dapper hat and waistcoat combination, Marc P is one raging hormone who wants to make you all pregnant-a-sized.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 31 2009, 11:37 PM BST

Oh yeah, we all know Marc P's type. 'Don't worry young Miss, I'll protect you from these ruffians.' All the while trying to work out the best way of getting into their pants.

Don't be fooled ladies, underneath that dapper hat and waistcoat combination, Marc P is one raging hormone who wants to make you all pregnant-a-sized.

Marc P is very happily monogamous thank you very much ;)

Don't do a wink after that!

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2009, 11:46 PM BST

Don't do a wink after that!

Well it wasn't a saucy wink wink kind of wink it was a kind of thank you very much by the way kind of wink. I guess you had to see it! Teary

Aw.
We believe you.

Quote: Marc P @ August 31 2009, 11:40 PM BST

Marc P is very happily monotonous thank you very much ;)

Very brave of you to admit it, Marc. ;)

Well it was a happily satisfied smug wink if truth be told but I can't do it as well as Aaron. ;)

That's true, his winks may superficially appear the same as the rest of ours, but if you look closer they are far more supercillious...

Oh...

This post is off-topic.

(Easier to do it oneself.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 1 2009, 12:09 AM BST

(Easier to do it oneself.)

:O

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 1 2009, 12:04 AM BST

Very brave of you to admit it, Marc. ;)

We have nothing to fear but our own shortcomings.

and the possibility of dying an untimely, protracted, painful death in a godless universe.

On-topic...

Isn't Loose Women basically a female friendly panel game, just without (official) point-scoring? That's surely enough for the girlies - slagging off men's willies and whatnot - what more do they want?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 1 2009, 12:16 AM BST

Isn't Loose Women basically a female friendly panel game, just without (official) point-scoring? That's surely enough for the girlies - slagging off men's willies and whatnot - what more do they want?

,,, and the possibility of dying an untimely, protracted, painful death in a godless universe at lunchtime.

:D