Do you GROW? Page 51

Looks like courgettes to me. The big leaves are cauliflower I think?

Cheers.

I've got Parsnips & swedes as well
I'm presuming the parsnips are the one that look like carrots & the Swedes are the ones a bit more cauliflower like

I'm such an expert

Fronty Don.

These are my favourite flowers what I have planted myself (so far)

Livingstone Daisies

Wow, they look good! I'll have to try them myself.

All different colours as well, they are really pretty when they open up,
as you can see,
in fact I didn't need to write this

Well they look great.
We've had a few successes, but for a change here's a failure:

I can't see us getting much from that squash. A bit of sunshine might have helped.

Unlucky with those mate

In my aforepictured patch I did find this little squashie fellow

The most I've done lately is revive a basil plant I got from Tesco. I thought it was a goner with its sad, shriveled leaves, but I kept watering it and it's all happy and green again now.

Quote: zooo @ 4th July 2016, 10:03 PM BST

The most I've done lately is revive a basil plant I got from Tesco. I thought it was a goner with its sad, shriveled leaves, but I kept watering it and it's all happy and green again now.

Well done, they do like a lot of water, don't they? I took a few cuttings from my (ALDI) basil, now I have 4 new vigorous plants, and the old one will be turned into pesto.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th July 2016, 9:57 PM BST

Unlucky with those mate

In my aforepictured patch I did find this little squashie fellow

That looks more like a proper palnt. I think you've been significantly warmer up there than us down on the misty south coast.

Quote: Nogget @ 4th July 2016, 10:09 PM BST

I took a few cuttings from my (ALDI) basil, now I have 4 new vigorous plants, and the old one will be turned into pesto.

:( Mummy?......Where's my Mummy gone? Teary

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th July 2016, 9:39 AM BST

:( Mummy?......Where's my Mummy gone? Teary

?

Parts of my garden have been left to grow into a jungle but I'm off out to buy a grass trimmer later. It's less a question of what are you growing and more about what are you whacking?

Watch out for hedgehogs and frogsssss!

Quote: Nogget @ 5th July 2016, 9:58 AM BST

?

Tenuous link - 4 sprogs with Mother plant now made into a pesto...........I'll get me coat.