2 missing episodes of Till Death Us Do Part found Page 2

I'd give The Larkins a go. You might like it - although I don't think it's dated that well myself. And I'd be surprised if you didn't enjoy For The Love Of Ada (although I've not seen the film, so can't really judge on how alike it might be).

Re the OFAH theme, we must have different issues of the DVD, because it's the actual theme tune of S01E01 on mine, not just heard within the episode.

Oh right, lucky you. On mine, the original theme tune is heard again in the middle of Cash and Curry, but in the original broadcast, the classic Pink Floyd hit Money was being played. So must have been a musical rights issue.

How intriguing! Very odd. Must be music rights I guess, yeah. Maybe a future release will rectify that. Most of those issues have been cleared up now (hence the long-awaited releases of variety programmes like The Morecambe & Wise Show and The Two Ronnies).

I've got 2 DVDs, 1972 & 74, of Till Death Us Do Part (I didnt know they'd been cut as wasn't around original time). They still have some stuff that wouldn't be allowed on TV today. Also have George And The Dragon, enjoyed that too. Saw The Larkins & For The Love Of Ada DVDs, but never saw any clips or seen if they were my type of show. There are too many missing episodes of shows I like (starting with Doctor Who) but some broadcaster was playing an older Till Death Us Do Part on his site and it was very funny. We have lost some gems. The price of The Fenn Street Gang is high as I wanted that as Please Sir! got me wanting it.