Lee Mack on TalkSport today... Page 2

James Whale self-righteously fills the airways with his Littlejohn-esque "common sense" broadcasting, but behind the rage, he strikes me as the sort of Englander who may well only be able to achieve an erection by watching videos of crack-addicted Ukranian teenagers fellating dogs.

Link?

Erm... I wasn't much of a fan, I don't miss it. But it was nice to have a show in that style on the box.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2009, 11:28 AM BST

James Whale self-righteously fills the airways with his Littlejohn-esque "common sense" broadcasting, but behind the rage, he strikes me as the sort of Englander who may well only be able to achieve an erection by watching videos of crack-addicted Ukranian teenagers fellating dogs.

James Whale comes from the Glenn Beck school of broadcasting. Entertaining in his own way, but from a distance.

Glenn Beck genuinely seems to have decided that the best way to deal with his mid-life crisis is to broadcast it live on television.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2009, 11:51 AM BST

Glenn Beck genuinely seems to have decided that the best way to deal with his mid-life crisis is to broadcast it live on television.

Who?

I thought I heard Whale the other day. Is he back on LBC?

He's a Fox TV journalist, David. Charlie Brooker has taken the piss out of him a couple of times. He is rather prone to ripping the patriotic heart out of his chest, then holding it up to camera whilst crying like a constipated 4 year old.

I've heard Whale loads of times over the years. He is a bit of an arrogant twat but sometimes - occasionally - he does talk sense.

Quote: Chappers @ September 10 2009, 10:29 PM BST

I've heard Whale loads of times over the years. He is a bit of an arrogant twat but sometimes - occasionally - he does talk sense.

He's got a smart mouth but not the brightest bulb in the box.

He can be good value though, he's got a bit of an obsession with UFOs and I heard waffling on one about how there might be aliens that are so tiny we can't even see them.

Quote: youngian @ September 18 2009, 1:22 PM BST

He can be good value though, he's got a bit of an obsession with UFOs and I heard waffling on one about how there might be aliens that are so tiny we can't even see them.

Oh they definitely exist. I've got a whole community in my belly button.