Would I Lie To You? - Series 3 Page 7

Oh yes, Christian. Tool.

Quote: Aaron @ August 25 2009, 12:43 AM BST

Oh yes, Christian. Tool.

Is there anyone from the north who you like

Very funny episode last night. Seemed to gel a lot better than the last 2 episodes. David and Lee are always good value.

Quote: Sebastian Orange-News @ August 25 2009, 12:50 AM BST

Is there anyone from the north who you like

You do have a terribly large chip on your shoulder, don't you SON?

I think the new episodes are great in general, and well worth watching! However, I do think Brydon is a bit rubbish as a host. Unfortunately I can't pick out anything in particular, just a general not-as-goodness. And I have no idea where this 'Lier of the Week' or whatever it's called has come from. But I don't want to just moan about it! For it is excellent! And showed me the first time I've ever heard David laugh like a hyena, hehe.

I think Terry Christian is a bit smug and not at all funny.

Another consistently funny episode tonight. This might be hard for younger viewers to imagine, but there was a time when Clive Anderson was risque and funny. Now, not so much.

The David Mitchell / Lee Mack Upstairs / Downstairs, North-South, class division is a great combination. Though it relies on tired stereotypes and dogmatic assumptions, it still makes me LOL.

RoboBrydon is still autocuing his way through this awkwardly. Rob, lose the suit and the autocue and just have some natural, ad libbed banter with the guests.

I think tonight wasnt as funny, mainly due to the guests. Manford was fine, Claudia is hot, but not right, neither was Clive or that other woman. David & Lee are always funny.

Or indeed, lose Rob altogether. He buts in too much.

I like Miranda. I'd have her on everything. :)

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2009, 11:44 PM BST

I like Miranda. I'd have her on everything. :)

Toast, strawberries, roast beef?

Actually I think she's quite funny too.

She's great, naturally very funny which is rare. She doesn't have to try too hard.

Oh I only just realised she and Tim were both in NGO.
D'oh.

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2009, 11:52 PM BST

Oh I only just realised she and Tim were both in NGO.
D'oh.

Really. That hadn't dawned on me at all whatsoever, ever! :)

Quote: Chappers @ August 31 2009, 11:53 PM BST

Really. That hadn't dawned on me at all whatsoever, ever! :)

You guys!