Would I Lie To You? - Series 3 Page 6

This series has so far not been a patch on the previous. Rob Brydon (as feared) interrupts too much with very poor results. This show just feels like a standard, functional panel quiz now. Not worth watching really. :(

Jimmy Carr with stubble?

Balls. Forgot this was on.

iplayer...of course

Thanks, I'll catch it on the red button later.

Absofrickinglutely hilarious tonight. Almost constant laughter. My cheeks are sore (oo er). Good viewing.

>_<

It was jolly funny, as always.

Jamelia is on all these shows!

This was really funny today. Jimmy Carr stole the show.

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2009, 11:20 PM BST

It was jolly funny, as always.

Jamelia is on all these shows!

I thought she was really quite good. She's not bad for a non-comedian. :)

Quote: Sebastian Orange-News @ August 24 2009, 11:37 PM BST

This was really funny today. Jimmy Carr stole the show.

Quick ! Arrest him, charge him, lock him up and throw the key away !

(Oh, and do make sure he doesn't fall down the steps on the way to the cells and bang his head on every one please. We don't want him getting hurt now, do we? :) )

Quote: JuliaC @ August 24 2009, 11:51 PM BST

I thought she was really quite good. She's not bad for a non-comedian. :)

Yeah, she can be quite amusing.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 24 2009, 11:55 PM BST

Quick ! Arrest him, charge him, lock him up and throw the key away !

(Oh, and do make sure he doesn't fall down the steps on the way to the cells and bang his head on every one please. We don't want him getting hurt now, do we? :) )

Jimmy Carr isn't one of my faovurite comedians but today he was shithot- he is a brilliant adlibber.

Crackingly good show tonight, even Terry Christian was amusing in an odd sort of way. I fancy Jamelia, so she already had my vote. Jimmy Carr was on good form and the Jodie Marsh Golf Management bit had me chuckling away.

Unfortunately, Rob isn't gelling with the rest of the cast and his autocue responses jarr heavily with the off the cuff style humour. As usual, Lee Mack and David Mitchell really made this show watchable.

Marcus B. was his usual self - make of that comment what you will.

Another good show, Jamelia was surprisingly funny, I don't remember her being that funny on any other panel shows. Terry Christian was waaaay too defensive, it got a bit annoying as noone was being particularily mean to him or anything.