Would I Lie To You? - Series 3 Page 5

I don't know who to agree with anymore!! :S

I thought Rob Brydon was very good. Carol Vorderman annoys the hell out of me though. Always felt as if she needed to be the centre of attention. Lee Mack and David Mitchell were fantastic as always. Mitchell's rant about Noel Gallagher was very funny.

Thought it was great tonight. I loved David's rants about sausage rolls and temperature numbers :)

I don't think Lee did, he looked pretty fed up by the end of the temperature bit.

Reginald D. Hunter is ace. Great showing from him, as usual. On the whole a good episode.

Now, does anyone have Wizard's Dream?

Ha! That would be rather interesting.

And if anyone was wondering, the answer is... Darnell.

Don't spoil the magic! Angry

Damn you zooo! I wanted it to remain Delicious.

Believe it or not, I am agreeing with Aaron based on tonight's performance, Reggie D was on good form. The 'D' for Delicious had me creased up.

Robbo on the other hand, was on auto pilot / autocue and his David Mitchell impersonation was, for want of a better expression, 'well shit'.

Overall, the show had a great vibe, the audience was well into it and everyone had a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Tee hee.

You don't have to believe me!

It may also be Delovely.

Fern Britton has Skunk in her Tea Cosy.

That just sounds wrong.

Delicious was ace, he's always funny in shows but usually he just chips in with one liners, good to see him have a lot of screen time. The you have the same eyebrows comment cracked me up too.

That episode was...delicious :P

Reg is always awesome, so great to see him venturing beyond the dust covered HIGNFY. Didn't care for Rob and Fern though. Rob lacks Angus' wit and subtelty and Fern seemed to likewise want the spotlight. Lee also seems less than happy. It's a shame, since the previous line up always had great banter between the regular three. Rob is giving them nothing to work with.

Great episode last night. Rob's impressions are usually spot on. I was surprised that his David Mitchell was a bit off. Delicious was great though. :D