Would I Lie To You? - Series 3 Page 11

Am I the only one who knows anything about comedy around here? Angry

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2009, 11:24 PM BST

I did like the Djalili Picalilli though.

That was funny. :)

Poor David and the picture of his carpet! My phone screensaver used to be a picture of my wallpaper because it was pretty! :$

My only experience with Rob Brydon is from Gavin and Stacey, and for this I feel truly awful...

Yes Tim, that's it. *pat*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2009, 2:21 AM BST

Why is this unfunny nobody being rammed down our throats?
I haven't seen any of his other shows.

:D

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2009, 11:27 PM BST

Yes Tim, that's it. *pat*

Pleased

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 14 2009, 11:26 PM BST

Am I the only one who knows anything about comedy around here? Angry

Now that seefacts has gone but presumably he and JJ are still mentoring you?

:)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 14 2009, 11:26 PM BST

Am I the only one who knows nothing about comedy around here? Angry

No. :D

Quote: JuliaC @ September 14 2009, 11:27 PM BST

My phone screensaver used to be a picture of my wallpaper because it was pretty! :$

Frrrrreeeak!!

Rob should present the show in his loser Bryn/Keith persona and scrap the middle of the road autocue.

Dear God no. The last thing we need is a character interrupting the show even more than Brydon does already, desperately yearning for the camera's attention. Yikes. No, Brydon needs to tone it down. Back off.

Rob Brydon doesn't appear able to not be acting when he's on TV. Less would definitely be more. He may or may not be deliberately hamming it up on this show, but either way it's not good.

From my Twitter page:

"Is Janet Street Porter a name or designation? Janet-Street Porter. One who handles street bags. Like Conan- The Barbarian. But less exciting."

Turns out that she was in part responsible for bringing the world RED DWARF. So, that's good.

I actually really enjoyed last night's episode. I noticed that Dave Gorman never got a chance to have a go, but I guess it got edited out.

Got a bit scared that Janet Street Porter was going to hit David Mitchell at one point! Don't hurt his lovely face! :S

It seems to have become the in-joke to get Brydon to do one of his 'impressions'.

I did realise this week, however, that I'm crap at playing the actually game of guessing if they are lying or not!

Quote: Lindyloop @ September 15 2009, 11:02 AM BST

I actually really enjoyed last night's episode. I noticed that Dave Gorman never got a chance to have a go, but I guess it got edited out.

Got a bit scared that Janet Street Porter was going to hit David Mitchell at one point! Don't hurt his lovely face! :S

It seems to have become the in-joke to get Brydon to do one of his 'impressions'.

I did realise this week, however, that I'm crap at playing the actually game of guessing if they are lying or not!

Good for Divina for not leaving him to it.
Gorman got the triple digit IQ thing. That was funny

Not a bad episode but Janet Street Porter shouldn't have been there.

I disagree with the criticisms of Brydon. The only time he really ad-libbed was at the end of the first round and the reason people may have felt he tried to butt in too much is that the camera cut to him seemingly almost every time he laughed. More of a problem with the editor than him imo.