Not Going Out Series 3 DVD?

After those barstewards at the BBC have decided to cancel the show, just wondered if theres any info on series 3 coming out on DVD? I already have 1 and 2.

Thanks in advance.

No news yet. The BBC are expected to be airing a special this Christmas, so I would think that will be included on the Series 3 DVD, probably around March 2010.

Thanks mate, I was really frustrated to find out it was cancelled. Hopefully ratings will be good for Christmas special :)

Quote: luke not going out to have two pints @ July 29 2009, 3:54 PM BST

Thanks mate, I was really frustrated to find out it was cancelled. Hopefully ratings will be good for Christmas special :)

Like that will make any difference. Unless it pulls in like seven to ten million I doubt it will get renewed. :(

Can't understand why the whole world is not in permanent stitches from watching Lee Mack and Tim Vine in Not Going Out - Please please can we have Series 3 on DVD I am wearing the other two out

Why, Oh why when a superb comedy like Not Going Out is aired can we not get a DVD of the third series before we wear out the other two - does anybody have a release date yet?
Angel of the North

It looks increasingly likely that there'll be a Series 4, in which case the DVD of Series 3 will quite likely be released when that starts.

Keep checking our Not Going Out shop in the meantime: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/buy/