Best comedy podcasts? Page 3

Cool.

Already been mentioned but I really like WTF with Marc Maron. Always very interesting, insightful and funny.

Quote: Monster Scum Bag @ June 30 2012, 11:06 PM BST

Already been mentioned but I really like WTF with Marc Maron. Always very interesting, insightful and funny.

x2! Great show.

Live From Kirrin Island is really good. Like Newsjack, but independent.

Available on iTunes and at kirrinislandpodcast.com and put together 100% on BCG.

Dan

Quote: Bob Hicks @ June 30 2012, 11:17 PM BST

x2! Great show.

Agreed.

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks is genius - any other fans out there?

Quote: Cheese Scientist @ July 14 2012, 5:16 PM BST

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks is genius - any other fans out there?

Sorry, just realised that it's not British Comedy! Although, they have a British kind of SOH I think.

I love Michael Ian Black, must get round to buying his latest book.

As people have already said, WTF is great and the Todd Hanson one is probably the place to start, with special mentions also for the ones with Dan Harmon, Louis CK and both with Carlos Mencia.

Dan Harmon has started putting his HarmonTown up as a podcast. Just one ep so far, it was pretty funny. Just two nerdy guys chatting rubbish in front of an audience.

My favourites are, Adam and Joe, Robin and Josie's utter shambles. Also Nowhere near news is good.

The Painted Grin Podcast is worth a listen if you're into UK stand-up. It's kind of a more genteel version of Marc Maron's WTF.

http://thepaintedgrin.podomatic.com/

Friend of a friend does a podcast up here in Aberdeen

The Doghouse Bastards, is a group of pals generally just discussing what's happened in their week.... 78 episodes strong and gets better each time.

The host is Scott "Sasquatch" Taylor, he is joined via Skype by Mr Pink,and in the Studio by Steve Thundercock and Maynard, with occasional appearances by other friends..... Worth a listen.

I like the Adam Carolla show. He's a bit (well a lot) of an aquired taste but when you get into it he does come out with some really funny stuff.

Yes WTF's good. Superego's good too.

There used to be one called The Ben & Joey show which doesn't come out very often these days but well worth listening too. After every podcast they write a song based on the stuff they've talked about. The song writ after they'd been talking about the time they bought an old school bus to tour their band in had me laughing like a drain for ages.

Tell you what stinks. Left Handed Radio.

Unfunny f**kers who think they are hil-hair-ious!

Whoops! Press send to soon there.

JJGO and Bullseye from Maximumfun.org are also top qualidy.

I'm a guest comedian on a podcast called "International Waters" you might like. It pits UK & US comics against each other in a pop-culture quiz, and is hosted by Jesse Thorn from The Sound of Young America & Bullseye. Here's a link to an episode with Ava Vidal & Neil Edmond:

http://www.maximumfun.org/international-waters/international-waters-episode-6-half-fictional-fluffy-cat-rabbits

it has to be pappy's bangers and mash and if your looking with something more energetic than pappy's flatshare slamdown is right good as well

I'm enjoying Julie Klausner's How Was Your Week podcast. It's very America/New York-centric, and she talks a lot about theatre and musicals, but she still makes me laugh even though I have little interest in that type of stuff. She also does 2 interviews each podcast, often with comedians or comic actors, and the subjects are always interesting.