Has anyone mentioned Doc Martin yet? Page 3

Doc Martin has wonderful parents. I wish they would drop in on the charming little Doc. The quaint little fishing village of port when is not complete without them. After all, it was good parenting that made the Doc the irrisistable little fellow he is now. We all love him down here. In fact, in our village, our teacher tries to demonstrate to us how to think and behave like the Doc.

Doc Martin has wonderful pants. I wish they could squeeze the Charmin. The quiet little bisquit tin town is incomplete without it. After all, it was good pants that made the Doc the irrascible guy he is today. We all love him Down Under. In fact, in our villa, our tour guide tries to portray to us how to survive and become like the Doc.

Have you had a stroke?

I squeezed the Charmin earlier.

Yeah, zooo, you racist!

Na...not Zimbabwe Africa....although that's a lovely place.....it's Zimbabwe as in a far away place beyond imagination.....like the Doc's own fictional Portwenn.....

oh that was not a stroke....that was my own attempt at Madlibbs....

Quote: Nil Putters @ 27th January 2014, 8:24 PM GMT

Yeah, zooo, you racist! mentalist!

Doc Martin has turned out to be one of, if not the, most viewed shows ever. The local public TV affiliate is now re-running Series 5. I certainly hope they run Series 6 soon.

From what I have read, there probably won't be a series seven. Ahh! Louisa, say it isn't so!!! Lovey

Series seven could be the best series yet....the Doc could become more human....he could have a pal like Fenn to hang out with.....his mother could return the clock and claim she had an epiphany when Louisa put a mirror up to her face as to what she was.....there could be an episode where a therapist helps Doc Martin to imagine all the main characters of the show as very normal and somewhat heroic people.....Al and Ruth could set up a zip line adventure camp....the Doc and Louisa could go on a cruise.....the Doc's mother could be genuinely inspired by the changes in her son to change herself.........it could be really great.....and it could be followed by maybe another series or two like .......the Doc becomming more like Doc Sims and relaxing into his enviroment ....and the scenery and the sunsets become more of the story.....

Ooops....that's a fair point....my bad....

now that's more like it....

Doc Martin has ants in his pants. I wish they could visit more often. The quiet little village of Portwenn needs more of them. After all, it was ants in his pants that made Doc the man he is today. We all love him at the local pub. In fact out on the sidewalk our manager does live Doc Martin impersonations.

I'm attempting to make a sort of improv type of madlibbs game here...

feel free to join in the fun

i try to start out all my sentences the same and create a strange cohesion as to meaning

Doc Martin has a bulldozer. I wish they could lend him more heavy equipment. The quiet little village of Portwenn needs more portable toilets. After all, it was construction crews that made Doc the man he is today. We all love him at the grocery store. In fact, on aisle seven, there's a discount on Doc Martin toilet paper and heavy equipment training videos.

see how it's done...

:|

Doc Martin has such wonderful teeth. I wish he would brush them more often. The quiet little village of Portwenn could supply him with proper dental care. After all, it was pearly whites that made the Doc the star he is today. We all love him at the rehab clinic. In fact, we have reserved a spot for him out in the car park.

I think this thread is being used by Al-Qaeda to pass coded messages to terrorist cells.