Grandad or Uncle Albert? Page 4

Quote: Lazzard @ July 28 2009, 4:44 PM BST

In my opinion , you're wrong.

:D

And in my opinion, I couldn't be more right :)

Quote: Mike88 @ July 28 2009, 7:28 PM BST

Both as awful as each other but if I was forced at gun point to choose I'd say Uncle Albert.

:O

I'm sure gunpoint could be arranged for a remark like that !

Uncle Albert was the Oasis to Grandad's Beatles.

You mean they were both poo, but UA poo after being inspired by G?

Am surprised on your anti grandad stance

He was trying to clarify what you were saying, whilst at the same time having a pop at The Beatles.

If anyone desrves to have a gun held to their head it is Aaron after calling The Beatles poo.

I liked both Grandad and Uncle Albert but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Uncle Albert.

Quote: Spagett @ July 29 2009, 1:59 PM BST

If anyone desrves to have a gun held to their head it is Aaron after calling The Beatles poo.

Did you Aaron? Did you really?

Angry

Quote: Spagett @ July 29 2009, 1:59 PM BST

I liked both Grandad and Uncle Albert but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Uncle Albert.

I would like to personally applaud this post. *Applauds*

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 30 2009, 12:13 AM BST

Did you Aaron? Did you really?

Angry

No.

That would be kind to poop.

Aaron I am sort of impressed by how you seem to genuenly enjoy the dated Are You Being Served? but think that The Beatles are rubbish. If you are not lying for effect then you are a v. interesting creature if you don't mind me saying.

The Beatles weren't quite rubbish. They did have about half a dozen good tracks. But they are terribly, terribly, breathtakingly overrated.

We're going off topic now though.

Starts new topic ........ Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 28 2009, 9:14 PM BST

I'm sure gunpoint could be arranged for a remark like that !

Sorry but I loathe Only Fools And Horses! Repeated to death and most episodes are so drawn out it is unbelievable. In my top 10 worst sitcoms ever!