The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 746

Quote: Chappers @ 28th July 2022, 7:13 PM

Well I thought both the French and the Germans looked inferior to our Women last night. Just need to concentrate, do nothing stupid and play our best game.

And no penalties!!!??

I think Jurgen Klopp's honeymoon period is finally over. He whinges almost as much as Ferguson. Nobody forced them to go in for the Community Shield. I know of several instances where it hasn't been competed by the League Champions and FA Cup winners.

Paddy Power have decided the season is over and have paid out on all bets on Liverpool to win the league placed before 5pm 30 July.

I'm assuming that's in error, they were hacked by a scouse cyber criminal or the Russians.

Come on England, Bash the Bosh, make them look like the programmed robots they always are. Much more confident about this lot winning a final than Southgate's.

Well it's comforting to know that the refereeing in the women's game is just as crappy as the men's game

Well done ladies

Show the sodding useless men how it's done ???????

Well, that went well!

BRAvo England women.

What legends! And that's just Chloe Kelly's.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 31st July 2022, 8:12 PM

BRAvo England women.

Yes. I thought women never take their shirts off when they score. Just as stupid as the men it seems.

So pleased for Jill Scott!

She called an opponent a "f**king prick"....?

Outrageous!

I lip read it as bitch

Well I think they did remarkably well, considering they have to fit all that training in, on top of all the housework, shopping and getting the old man's dinner on the table on time. Bravo!

And Alex Scott should be cancelled. She talked about Man Marking.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 31st July 2022, 10:05 PM

I lip read it as bitch

The replay shows it was 'f**k off you f**king prick