The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 716

Classic Everton , they beak your heart every f**king chance they get.

On the plus side though what a great moment for Allison and Liverpool
Incredible goal, amazing moment

It was actually I do like to see a bit of commitment even if it 's from my mortal enemies.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th May 2021, 9:15 PM

On the plus side though what a great moment for Allison and Liverpool
Incredible goal, amazing moment

For Sutton United our centre back scored a goal from midway in his own half. Still on course for the League.

Regarding the FA Cup Final it should be a 3 o'clock kick off. It never stopped the rest of the world watching it in the old days.

And as a(n armchair) Chelsea supporter I'm pleased that Leicester won it.

Looking forward to our top of the table clash tomorrow and as a season ticket holder attending a match for the first time since December.

You can watch it tomorrow on BT Sutton United v Hartlepool.

We're top with 2 games to go 3 points ahead of Torquay with a superior goal difference.

Jeff Stelling will be opposing you.

I just read that at the time of Blur's Country House, guitarist Graham wanted to kill himself... I feel for him. I wanted to kill him too when I heard Country House. It is total and utter f**king shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 23rd May 2021, 12:08 PM

I just read that at the time of Blur's Country House, guitarist Graham wanted to kill himself... I feel for him. I wanted to kill him too when I heard Country House. It is total and utter f**king shit.

Lol wtf has that got to do with football?

You barm pot!

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd May 2021, 12:21 PM

You barm pot!

You noticed too - lives in a little world of his own.

After we won the league they interviewed our Chairman. They asked him what remit they'd given to the manager at the start of the season.

"To get enough points to stay in the division. Obviously he's failed."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57125216

A big blue thank you to The Spuds.
COYB

Yes that was a close one

And as a Liverpool fan similar relief, it was the Goalie wot done it, the game before

Poor old Leicester I think they've been in the top 4 for 72 out of the last 76 fixtures but sadly not when it matters

Congratulations to Sutton.

And of course to Kelty Hearts.

Anyone else watching Forest Green v Newport? Great match!