The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 692

Let's see how long Ole stays there. They think they're superior to everybody else.

Why is Solskjaer still caretaker manager - you would have thought they would have torn up the list of likely managerial candidates.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st January 2019, 8:56 PM

They think they're superior to everybody else.

That's Liverpool - "This is Anfield" - so f**king what.

As the twentieth century was drawing to a close, I could honestly say that I'd never shed a tear while watching a sporting event - but that all changed in 1999 as a football commentator uttered eight little words:

"Beckham . . . into Sheringham . . . and Solskjaer has won it !"

In the 90th minute of the European Champions League final, Sheringham and Solskjaer both scored to snatch glorious victory from the jaws of defeat.

Bobby Charlton said it was the happiest two minutes of his life - including his wedding day and the births of his children.

I understand exactly how he felt.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 20th February 2019, 12:25 AM

As the twentieth century was drawing to a close, I could honestly say that I'd never shed a tear while watching a sporting event - but that all changed in 1999 as a football commentator uttered eight little words:

"Beckham . . . into Sheringham . . . and Solskjaer has won it !"

In the 90th minute of the European Champions League final, Sheringham and Solskjaer both scored to snatch glorious victory from the jaws of defeat.

Bobby Charlton said it was the happiest two minutes of his life - including his wedding day and the births of his children.

I understand exactly how he felt.

Bloody nightmare!

I would have thought that Kepa's refusal to leave the field when Chelsea wanted to substitute him was an act of Ungentlemanly Conduct and therefore punishable by a yellow card.

In spite of the fact that is the better goalkeeper I think that Chelsea should drop and suspend him as a matter of principle.

There are no principles left at Chelsea, its a fad a whim a play thing. Its no Arsenal or Spurs or even West Ham , real clubs. Its a spivs toy, with hangers on, Terry could not even bring himself to admit what we had witnessed with our own eyes. A player on a lucrative contract with a resale value undermining the club manager. If the club don't get shut of the player and support the principal of management then who will they get to replace Sari? Who would want to manage a club where the players start revolting and the club allows it?
So Sari aside if that goal keeper ever pulls on a Chelsea shirt again it will be to the detriment to the club as a whole.

A new football show with a difference.

Be a part of the live studio audience for the most exciting new weekly football entertainment show.

Each week we'll be watching two big Premier League matches in the company of football-loving comedians and their celebrity friends. A host of top comedians will be providing a hilarious alternative commentary as they watch each match. Regulars on the series will include: Nish Kumar, Jon Richardson, Emily Dean, Tom Davis, Matt Forde, Joe Wilkinson, Lee Mack, Josh Widdicombe, Adrian Chiles and Iain Stirling

If you bring your team's shirt to the event you will receive two free beers on arrival.

Book now to avoid disappointment

SUNDAY 3RD MARCH

12:30PM - FULHAM VS CHELSEA

3:30PM - EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL

Can you have a spliff instead of the ale? Asking for a friend.

In other news: Huddersfield Town won a match against Wolves last night - scoring the winning goal in the last minute of extra time.
We have to win 10 of the remaining matches to stay in the Premiership League.... game on.

Steve I had a look at your remaining fixtures and outside of Man U and the Shite you have some decent winnable fixtures. On top of that if the shite get through to the quarter finals of the Champions League its around the time you play them.
So you need Everton to win the derby On Sunday and Man City to win thus finishing off the shites dream of 'Doing A Leicester' That way when you face them they may be looking at the cup for salvation and play an under strength team against you .
Oh and you could find a striker you never knew you had, that would help as well!

I thought Man U were the shite. Well the Manure anyway.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th February 2019, 11:21 PM

Well the Manure anyway.

No, that's Stenhouse...

Well done Everton today a steady but not glamorous performance , we could have won but we could have also lost , it was down to a few moments in a game that showed commitment from every player in blue.
I think Liverpool are starting to show that the pressure is getting to them as they battle to do a 'Leicester' and upset the top flight teams.
All in all it was an ok result and one I hope we build on toward the end of a disappointing season .

Rubbish by Liverpool they ruined 3 accumulators I had and they were the only one to not win Angry Should've known better, this was the one I had doubts about. They've no chance of the title they had in the bag before they lost to City.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th March 2019, 3:09 AM

Rubbish by Liverpool they ruined 3 accumulators I had and they were the only one to not win Angry Should've known better, this was the one I had doubts about. They've no chance of the title they had in the bag before they lost to City.

Ask Aaron if he'll change the thread title to "The all-in-one consolatory football thread" Console