Quote: Maurice Minor @ July 25 2009, 9:36 AM BST

Answer: Money...

Aye, there's the rub.

Quote: Maurice Minor @ July 25 2009, 9:36 AM BST

Answer: Money...

So cynical!

*shakes head*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkIVVNhg3Jw

Frankie and Frank stealing the show, and Gina Yashere talking shit.

Quote: Seefacts @ July 25 2009, 8:34 PM BST

and Gina Yashere talking shit.

nowt new there then. I remember one show a year or so ago where there had been about 5 minutes of Gordon Brown mockery, when she chipped in with "Gordon's not that bad, he's a nice guy..." kind of thing. Punchline came there none.

Quote: Richard Wells @ July 24 2009, 6:33 PM BST

Yet I once saw him interviewed on TV (Richard and Judy I think) and he came across very soft spoken and polite.

I saw that! He was adorable, he was practically whispering, and all timid. Aw.

Quote: Maurice Minor @ July 26 2009, 11:35 PM BST

nowt new there then.......Punchline came there none.

Huh?

I just realised it's the Not Going Out warm up bloke in this week's show.

Quote: Chappers @ August 1 2009, 11:13 PM BST

Is that the guy who was on Andy and Russels team? I was a bit mixed on him, until my sister pointed out he was one of the people I'd found hilarious on Comedy Roadshow. He didn't seem to get too many good moments on this.

Quote: Chappers @ August 1 2009, 11:13 PM BST

Yes. I like him! He's fun.

Alan Cochrane. He's a good warm up though!

His Comedy Roadshow set was great, especially the bit about the news programmes right now.

"S*** YOURSELF! WHY ARE YOU HAPPY?!" Laughing out loud

Andy Parsons continues to be the best on the show, for me. This week's episode wasn't that great. Frankie is getting a bit annoying now, I think he thinks that if he shouts his gags they will be funnier. You can have too much of a good thing and he's the prime example of this, he has so much air time every week and his material is getting weaker and weaker.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ August 2 2009, 12:14 AM BST

Andy Parsons continues to be the best on the show, for me. This week's episode wasn't that great. Frankie is getting a bit annoying now, I think he thinks that if he shouts his gags they will be funnier. You can have too much of a good thing and he's the prime example of this, he has so much air time every week and his material is getting weaker and weaker.

I saw a repeat on Dave (ironically, the one where they were joking about when that episode would be repeated on there) and an advert popped up to go to the channel's site for a list of Franky quotes. I think it's safe to say so long as the general mainstream adore him, those of us who care for craft in comedy aren't going to see the back of him.

I don't necessarily want to see the back of him, I just want to see more of the others. He's been a bit of a let down this series.

Andy Parsons continues to be the best on the show, for me.

How?

Frankie . . . I think he thinks that if he shouts his gags they will be funnier.

That is annoying.