Mock The Week - Series 7 Page 11

It's one of them bloody highlight shows tonight, since when did they have one HALF WAY THROUGH THE SERIES aswell as the end. I can't be arsed tuning in.

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 20 2009, 8:00 PM BST

It's one of them bloody highlight shows tonight, since when did they have one HALF WAY THROUGH THE SERIES aswell as the end. I can't be arsed tuning in.

I should have read your post first Jack, I foolishly tuned in. Could you imagine not going into work one morning and telling your boss 'Why don't you watch the security tapes of me working yesterday?'

Showing repeats half way through a series is a friggin' disgrace and a piss take. What next? The BBC broadcasting DVD extras instead of the movie?

Lame.

Agreed. that was half assed... not only do they give us a highlight show but they also throw in the parts where they mess up. Amazing.

My word, Frankie was on form tonight.

The highlights show in the middle of the series was almost certainly in order for them to go to Edinburgh. I personally doubt whether the final episode will be another clip show.

You can blame Hasib Hussain, Mohammad Sidique Khan, Germaine Lindsay, and Shehzad Tanweer for the MTW 'highlights' episodes.

Quote: Aaron @ August 28 2009, 12:56 AM BST

You can blame Hasib Hussain, Mohammad Sidique Khan, Germaine Lindsay, and Shehzad Tanweer for the MTW 'highlights' episodes.

Who?

I was going to watch it on replay until they said it was a compilation so I turned off. Watched last nights though. Hit and miss which would be understandable if it is spur of the moment and unscripted.

Quote: Chappers @ August 28 2009, 3:43 PM BST

Who?

Hasib Hussain, Mohammad Sidique Khan, Germaine Lindsay, and Shehzad Tanweer.

Talking of this recent highlights episode: to be fair to the programme, it wasn't just a re-hash of the previous weeks: over 60% of the show was un-seen rounds and not-previously-broadcast out-takes.

Plus, it is Edinburgh season at the moment - that show saved them all having to come down from Scotland that week. It a week off helps keep them fresh I'm not moaning.

So why blame the London bombers for the Mock the Week highlight show?

Yawn rape! :D We use to do that, it never had a name though.

Stewart Francis is awesome.