First Kiss... Page 2

(Don't tell your wife that.)

Karen Ulbrich, at 15. I think we were the only ones at school who would have each other. Picture it - me the Milky Bar Kid grew up and discovered Metallica, she was from a German family, two inches taller than me, and good at hockey. It would not have been pleasant to anyone watching.

I was 10 when I had my first proper kiss... shocking hey? But it was with my first every boyfriend who I was with for 1.5 years. When I had kissed him I was allowed in the cool group at school... but I wasn't really that bothered.

Quote: EllieJP @ July 6 2009, 10:18 AM BST

But it was with my first every boyfriend who I was with for 1.5 years.

You old romantic, you, measuring your boyfriends in decimal.

Quote: EllieJP @ July 6 2009, 10:18 AM BST

When I had kissed him I was allowed in the cool group at school.

Yeah, that wasn't known as the cool group at my school.

It was The Awesome Group! Cool

I had my first kiss with a mirror... I was practising. Quite embarrassing, especially as the mirror was better than me.

My first real kiss was behind the curtains of a French window (not the actual window itself, if you're wondering) at 16, during a friend's Christmas party.

I must have been about 13 and it was horrible. She was 2 years older than me and she smoked. She was a bad girl which was half the atrraction. Actually all the attraction. I don't know what licking an ash tray would be like but I imagine that was close.

I was 15 and didn't get a say in the matter. She had big lips.

I was about 12 or 13 when I had my first proper, proper snogging session at a party. I told him I was 16. He was a 6foot+ 16 year old Swede and told me his name was John. He later confessed his name was actually Eric. Someone told him my real age and I probably passed out or something.

Sounds like a good night.

Quote: SlagA @ July 6 2009, 10:45 AM BST

I had my first kiss with a mirror... I was practising. Quite embarrassing, especially as the mirror was better than me.

Laughing out loud I quoted that because it deserved it.

My first proper snog was a girl called Zoe. (Surname withheld to protect the innocent). She was an 18 year old cleaner from Fine Fare and I was a 15 year old Saturday Boy. She had long curly hair and big brown eyes and a tongue like an electric eel.

Slurp. Zap.

Oooh. Lovey

Did the electric eel zap anywhere else?

That's weird because when I was an 18 year old girl called Zoe, I kissed a 15 year old bald Saturday kid. I remember because I just came back from electric shock therapy and my hair was all curly and my eyes were burned brown.

He had a small cock. But it got bigger and then we ate if with our Sunday Roast.

Quote: SlagA @ July 6 2009, 10:45 AM BST

My first real kiss was behind the curtains of a French window (not the actual window itself, if you're wondering) at 16, during a friend's Christmas party.

Bloody Santa. He is not just happy with a sit on his knee anymore.....

Quote: Aaron @ July 8 2009, 2:50 AM BST

Did the electric eel zap anywhere else?

no Teary

Quote: Leevil @ July 8 2009, 2:51 AM BST

That's weird because when I was an 18 year old girl called Zoe, I kissed a 15 year old bald Saturday kid. I remember because I just came back from electric shock therapy and my hair was all curly and my eyes were burned brown.

He had a small cock. But it got bigger and then we ate if with our Sunday Roast.

:O