First Kiss...

Bored on a friday night, and now wanting you fine people to entertain me...

I was talking to a younger family member and they were telling me about their first kiss, which made me think back about mine and how awkward it was. I'll tell my embarrassing story if you tell me yours!!

I had my first kiss at the embarassing age of 16.... unless you count the one with my gran.. although I'm sure you'd all had them before and they aren't what you'd consider a "proper kiss"

I mean the only reason she gave me tongue was to make me feel better...

How's about you? Try and make it funny! (As funny as you can!)

Honestly though, mine was when I was 14 and I got "skanted" by my mate as it happened. And let's just say... I was excited.... which meant that the girl saw a bit too much of me than I had planned. She never wanted to see me again after that, which was... fun

Quote: Norm @ July 4 2009, 12:03 AM BST

"skanted"

?

Quote: zooo @ July 4 2009, 12:05 AM BST

?

Scottish Slang, to remove ones skants..

And skants would be trousers and pants..... Huh?

I'm hoping that it means pulling your trousers down

Edit:

Phew.

It's a lot worse when you get Skanted just before your first kiss.
Ahem.
Or so a friend told me.

I had my first when I was 17 (Yes, late, but I wasn't a visually appealing teenager) and it was horrible. This guy I knew but didn't like suddenly stuck his tongue down my throat and nearly choked me. I tried to push him away.... and ended up falling off the step I was on.

I am a wicked kisser though apparently. Oh yeeeeeeeeeeah. Cool Cool Cool
Laughing out loud

WHO CALLED ME A SLUT?!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 4 2009, 12:18 AM BST

I had my first when I was 17 (Yes, late, but I wasn't a visually appealing teenager) and it was horrible. This guy I knew but didn't like suddenly stuck his tongue down my throat and nearly choked me. I tried to push him away.... and ended up falling off the step I was on.

I am a wicked kisser though apparently. Oh yeeeeeeeeeeah. Cool Cool Cool
Laughing out loud

WHO CALLED ME A SLUT?!

I am an amazing kisser too apparently..... least that's what Gran says! Lovey

Norm . . Ruby

Ruby . . Norm

Drink anyone?

Mine wasn't funny!
So I leave thread now.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 4 2009, 12:18 AM BST

I had my first when I was 17 (Yes, late, but I wasn't a visually appealing teenager) and it was horrible. This guy I knew but didn't like suddenly stuck his tongue down my throat and nearly choked me.

Was 14 with my secret girlfriend (she was in the year below me at achool and that was like practically illegal when you were in school), and embarassingly tried to slip her the tounge but she kept her teeth clenched shut, so sort of ended up licking her teeth.

We didn't last long.

Awwww, Zooo!

Trust me, mine wasn't funny at the time Unimpressed.

I could've had my first kiss in my first week at Senior school, when a Second Year girl grabbed me and asked me to "get off" with her friend. I was so worried about making a fool of myself, that I turned down the opportunity. Frustratingly, I ended up waiting another 18 months for the big moment to actually happen. On the plus side, the girl who finally gave me my first snog, looked a lot like the fit female Pop Rapper Betty Boo (remember her?), so that made up for having to wait so long.

I had the lead in the Year 11 school play and I really fancied the girl, Lucy, who was playing the female lead. Towards the end we had a kissing scene - now, I don't know about you but as a first kiss ever, you wouldn't want to do it on stage in front of 200 parents - but anyway we did.

A bit later, nothing to do with the kiss - I slipped on my costume and knocked one of the props down - that's your funny bit.

Quote: Robert D @ July 4 2009, 1:02 AM BST

A bit later... I slipped on my costume.

So you did the first bit naked as well?

Well... I would've loved a naked play but thereagain, parents were there so... perhaps not.

I was...get this...20 before I had my first kiss and it was sensational in a sensual, sexy way purely because of the circumstances.

I was using a design studios dark room to do some logo PMTs (photo-mechanical transfers) and an attractive work colleague, far more experienced but of the same age, came in to join me.

Ever since I joined the department a couple of months before, there was a bit of a sparkle there but nothing was going to happen unless she initiated it. The thing is, she knew I'd never had a girlfriend or been kissed and I think she looked upon me as some kind of challenge to be the first.

When she came in I got a bit flustered and she told me stop what I was doing. She came right up close to me so we were touching and spoke softly to me while looking up right into my eyes. The only light we had was the subdued lighting of the red light bulb that you can only use in darkrooms. An erotic moment in a non-damp way.

I'll never forget the kiss - it was electric. Soft, gentle and I can recollect the feeling as if it were yesterday. It's vying for my all-time top kiss spot with the long passionate one I had with my now wife on Scarborough's main shopping street...at lunchtime!