Absent friends Page 171

Wave In a moment of madness I've returned under a new name as it was a kafuffle trying to re-register.Now, who shall I insult first - you've all been far too well-behaved and ... dull? As I think Puck said, 'I go, I come back' or words to that effect.

Quote: Briosaid @ 13th January 2018, 12:01 AM

Wave In a moment of madness I've returned under a new name as it was a kafuffle trying to re-register.Now, who shall I insult first - you've all been far too welk-behaved and ... dull?

Strong words from someone akin to a plughole blocked with congealed soap and hair.

Oooo-er. Thank you for such an effusive welcome. xxxx

Considering the thread title, I like the assumption of "friend".

As they chant on the terraces "Who are yer, who are yer"

Ooh, intriguing!

Quote: zooo @ 13th January 2018, 8:06 AM

Ooh, intriguing!

Just look at the profile

Quote: Briosaid @ 13th January 2018, 7:13 PM

Just look at the profile

Yeh, welcome back Keewick Wave

Is it really youUnimpressed

Not sure yet if is, I'll tell you when I've picked the broken glass out of my face, :) Ouch ouch ooh yes I can tell you it really is her. Wave

Yes, it's really me. I seem to have an insane tie to BCG. Never mind, Kipper, just get back into your frock coat, pick up your whip and carry on as usual.

Yay!
WaveWaveWave

Welcome back, Keewik!!!

Let me give you a hug!

Jeeez, why the grumpy face?!

Wave

Love you all, well ... nearly all.

Aye, welcome back hen. Hoots! :D

Welcome back :) and apologies for the plughole insult. Not sure why I said that but I put it down to all the flu medication making me delirious.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 14th January 2018, 4:42 PM

Welcome back :) and apologies for the plughole insult. Not sure why I said that but I put it down to all the flu medication making me delirious.

I actually assumed it was a joke as I knew it wasn't your normal style.
:D