Two Pints Of Larger And A Packet Of Crisp

Is there a series 9 of two pints coming ... anyone ?

Not of Two Pint of Larger And A Packet Of Crisp.

See the 'Next 30 Threads' for a thread on the discussion of this televisual feast. Speculation over its return reaches fever-pitch in 'Two Pints Series 8'. :)

I bought a packet of Walkers once with a single giant crisp in it. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Quote: David Bussell @ June 16 2009, 2:25 PM BST

I bought a packet of Walkers once with a single giant crisp in it. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

You should have contacted your local BBC/ITV. That has regional television news lead story written all over it.

I'm sure you could have also got your picture in 'The Sun' with the giant crisp and there would have been some brilliant pun of a headline, such as... you know, something really funny... :)

PS - This is spooky, but one of my nicknames in the school playground was - you guessed it - "Walker's Crisps"! The other was Tim Wanker!! :D

well can u check for me if there is gonna be a two pints ( series 9 ) or not .. :) please

There was just one crisp in the entire bag? Because if there was you'd have known something was wrong when you bought the bag.

Quote: BasedGreatdayne @ June 16 2009, 2:32 PM BST

well can u check for me if there is gonna be a two pints ( series 9 ) or not .. :) please

Wilco!

*checks*

Nope, sorry, it's been cancelled! :(

Are you sure it wasn't a poppadum?

Oh :( Great !!

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 16 2009, 2:22 PM BST

Not of Two Pint of Larger And A Packet Of Crisp.

Laughing out loud

Check the other threads, use the search button at the top of the page. There are several on the subject of this show.

Thread closed.