The Weather Page 7

Bloody hell. Lot's of work to do there then!!!!!

Yes, quite a bit.

(Lots*)

Have you written most, if not all (unsure of how much help is available) the articles then?

Lovely to come back and find this has turned into the Ruby rude and estate agent thread. Unlike the BCG forum to go wildly off topic. Never done it myself of course Whistling nnocently

Back from the mountains. Weather disappointing as hell. No extremes but I did fall in a river Rolling eyes

So you got wet then. That sounds like a perfect day out to me!

Quote: Robert D @ June 19 2009, 10:55 PM BST

So you got wet then. That sounds like a perfect day out to me!

Keen on watersports then are we Robert D?

Quote: roscoff @ June 19 2009, 10:54 PM BST

No extremes but I did fall in a river Rolling eyes

Pictures!

Agreed! Need pictures!

Quote: roscoff @ June 19 2009, 11:04 PM BST

Keen on watersports then are we Robert D?

Yeah, but I'd rather not fall in a river that sheep use as a regular toilet. Pleased

Quote: Robert D @ June 19 2009, 11:06 PM BST

Agreed! Need pictures!

Yeah, but I'd rather not fall in a river that sheep use as a regular toilet. Pleased

That wouldn't make any difference to Roscoff.

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 11:04 PM BST

Pictures!

Here ya go. Particularly nice one this.

:)

You know what we meant... Rolling eyes However, tis a nice picture. Pleased

Well when I ended up flat on my arse in said river I was by a very picturesque waterfall and surrounded by 26 kids and not one of them saw me fall in. However they did try and persuade me that as I was wet already that I should throw myself back in just so they could take some pics. I strangely declined their kind suggestion. :)

Quote: roscoff @ June 19 2009, 11:18 PM BST

Well when I ended up flat on my arse in said river I was a very picturesque waterfall.

:O

It's dark now, no rain, can't see any stars. But can't see any clouds either. Not too warm but not too cold. Middling. *sighs*

Quote: Robert D @ June 19 2009, 10:53 PM BST

Have you written most, if not all (unsure of how much help is available) the articles then?

No. Not by a very long way!