That Mitchell And Webb Look - Series 3 Page 15

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 5 2010, 1:46 PM GMT

I don't know - how long did Some Mother Do 'Ave 'Em go on for?

Three excellent series.

Quote: Aaron @ February 5 2010, 6:01 PM GMT

Three excellent series.

Well that answers that question.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 5 2010, 1:39 PM GMT

Tickets are available for series four of That Mitchell and Webb Look.

Hennimore and The Quiz Broadcast will be returning. New characters include Holmes and Watson in their declining years; Martin Everclear - the world's worst public speaker; and a modern day Cyrano De Bergerac.

http://shows.external.bbc.co.uk/help/shows/mitchell_webb

Thanks Ian. That's great. :)

Yay! I can't wait! :) :) :)

Connor's pretty stoked about it too.

Quote: Aaron @ February 5 2010, 6:01 PM GMT

Three excellent series.

I do love that show. Crawford's performance is superb.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 5 2010, 10:45 PM GMT

I do love that show. Crawford's performance is superb.

Agreed.
It's a real unique classic.

Can we get back on topic now please you bunch of crazy trolls!
:D

I was listening to the last Radio series earlier.
(Yes Ian some poeple who voted for it did listen/or go to see it being recorded)

I wonder if they'll do the Superman Sketches in the next TV series, they were quite funny.

Does anyone know who wrote the "What Do You Reckon?" sketch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E10Bp_mPXXA

Dunno. Why? Is it similar to something you've written? Anyone got any sketches on the new series? I got one to the final read through but no cigar at the end. Bums.

Did anyone get tickets by the way? I was unsucessful! :(

Best sketch is the Blofield Bond Villan getting quotes from a builder on making adjustments to his headquaters such as walls that crush victims and the builder coming up, with 'nah mate, see that is a load bearing wall' classic

Quote: Simon B @ March 9 2010, 11:43 AM BST

Dunno. Why? Is it similar to something you've written? Anyone got any sketches on the new series? I got one to the final read through but no cigar at the end. Bums.

Did you send that in to M&W Sound? Congrats on at least getting that far though Pleased

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 5 2010, 7:39 PM BST

Tickets are available for series four of That Mitchell and Webb Look.

Hennimore and The Quiz Broadcast will be returning. New characters include Holmes and Watson in their declining years; Martin Everclear - the world's worst public speaker; and a modern day Cyrano De Bergerac.

http://shows.external.bbc.co.uk/help/shows/mitchell_webb

Thanks for the info Pleased
What in the world could they do with the Quiz Broadcast now? I thought all the contestants had died or been suitably maimed...perhaps a fresh round of victi-er...contestants? Huh?

First series was OK, second series was good if not better, third series was as the same as the second but the forth seemed like they had just given up.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 20 2009, 5:00 PM BST

The only weak(-ish) sketch was the bank robbing ventriloquist, which was too big a set-up for the eventual pay-off.

I quite like that sketch myself. I think it might have been originally intended for 'Big Train', which David and Robert used to write for, but got turned down, so they kept hold of it.