That Mitchell And Webb Look - Series 3 Page 14

For anyone missing Numberwang, you can now play it online!

http://www.matthen.com/numberwang/

I finally saw an episode of this show thanks to Blinkbox.com which as a bunch of free BBC shows!
Just wanted to say it's really funny.
Sir Digby Chicken Salad had me in stitches.

Jeremy sounded a bit like Sir Digby in this week's Peep Show, when he was being drunk.

Quote: Curt @ October 24 2009, 11:12 PM BST

I finally saw an episode of this show thanks to Blinkbox.com which as a bunch of free BBC shows!
Just wanted to say it's really funny.
Sir Digby Chicken Salad had me in stitches.

It's my favourite Sketch show, and Peep Show is probably my favourite Sitcom.
Thank God for Mitchell & Webb.

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2009, 11:17 PM BST

Jeremy sounded a bit like Sir Digby in this week's Peep Show, when he was being drunk.

Ha! I thought that as well!

He did indeed. Must have used the same vocal cords or something.

Shut up, you.
With your logic.

Quote: zooo @ October 25 2009, 1:27 AM BST

Shut up, you.
With your logic.

:D

Sorry, zooo, that came across a little more sarcastically than I intended it to. A little more...

Hug

Pff!
You can't get out of it now!

For those interested, filming on the fourth series begins tomorrow.

Tickets are available for series four of That Mitchell and Webb Look.

Hennimore and The Quiz Broadcast will be returning. New characters include Holmes and Watson in their declining years; Martin Everclear - the world's worst public speaker; and a modern day Cyrano De Bergerac.

http://shows.external.bbc.co.uk/help/shows/mitchell_webb

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 5 2010, 1:39 PM GMT

Hennimore

Surely that's done now? What on earth else can they do with it??

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 5 2010, 1:42 PM GMT

Surely that's done now? What on earth else can they do with it??

I don't know - how long did Some Mother Do 'Ave 'Em go on for?

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 5 2010, 1:46 PM GMT

I don't know - how long did Some Mother Do 'Ave 'Em go on for?

Yeah, but they've done that now for six episodes, what else is their to say?? New series, new characters, new situations.

Of course, maybe they'll change Hennimore and make it a different style of sitcom, from a different age, and poke fun at those conventions. Maybe.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 5 2010, 1:48 PM GMT

Yeah, but they've done that now for six episodes, what else is their to say?? New series, new characters, new situations.

Of course, maybe they'll change Hennimore and make it a different style of sitcom, from a different age, and poke fun at those conventions. Maybe.

Perhaps they could do Young Ones style sketch in which an alternative comedy sitcom attacks Get Me Hennimore!. I'd love to see a Vyvyan-like character going, "No! No! No! We're not watching bloody Get Me Hennimore! Bloody, bloody, bloody, bloody! I hate it! It's so bloody nice!"