The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 30

Aparently there was an awful US version of the Young Ones that only lasted a couple of episodes?

Personally I say its a good show that identified some great talents. But its run its course, please save it from the curse of the specials.
aka Only Fools and Horses disease.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 26 2012, 2:01 PM BST

Promo pic of the American Inbetweeners:

(Left to right) Simon, Will, Neil, Jay? or Simon, Will, Jay, Neil?

Simon, Will, Tara, Jay.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nogget @ June 26 2012, 3:49 PM BST

Simon, Will, Tara...

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!!!

A mission for you guys, should you choose to accept it!

I am trying to find the location of where the camping trip took place. Any ideas?

Cheers!

C :)

I love this more than my teenage kids. The chemistry between the cast is what makes the show.

Hello

What is the name of the area where Simon's house is (in real life)? I love the vibrant red houses and would love to live in an area like that!

I believe the series was filmed in the London borough of Ruislip with filming also taking place in Wembley, Harrow, Watford, St Albans and some other towns in the region.

Is this Jay's new car?

😄

Great series. FINALLY got to see the first film. Awesome.
Yes, there's a US remake and it's beyond awful, but I went on about that in another thread.

First film is like an extension of the series but the second film is terrible and badly made. Every scene looks rushed and under rehearsed like everyone wanted to get each day's shoot done as quickly as possible so they could get pissed. The scene with them stranded in the outback is meant to be the climax of the film but the acting is woeful.