Horrible Histories Page 2

Quote: sidecar jon @ November 2 2010, 7:12 PM GMT

It si required watching round here with a ten year old around it just is!.. we agree the best song is Charles II rap. "Im a fire stopper..."... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kyNbZc7oc

I love that boy-band style song they did with the four Kings/Princes.
It's brilliant.

* blushes modestly *
* twice *

There's a few more on the website link below.

Quote: Anorak @ November 3 2010, 2:43 PM GMT

I love that boy-band style song they did with the four Kings/Princes.
It's brilliant.

* blushes modestly *
* twice *

There's a few more on the website link below.

Hey Dave, you clever thing you :D How did they get to use your song?

Woww!

Quote: Will Cam @ November 3 2010, 3:28 PM GMT

Hey Dave, you clever thing you :D How did they get to use your song?

Ta. Richie was asked to do the music and I was asked to do the lyrics, probably off the back of our '15 Minute Musical' series on Radio 4.

Quote: Anorak @ November 3 2010, 4:24 PM GMT

Ta. Richie was asked to do the music and I was asked to do the lyrics, probably off the back of our '15 Minute Musical' series on Radio 4.

Harry (my ten year old ) says your a lege....(legend in kids speak)

Quote: Anorak @ November 3 2010, 4:24 PM GMT

A real live TV and radio star :O What the f**k are you doing bumming around here with us losers?

Where else can I find out what's happening in the comedy world?

Keith Chegwin's Twitter?

Great news about Messrs Gatiss, Pemberton and Shearsmith :D

It'd be fascinating if they wrote some stuff too.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000622/league_of_gentlemen_horrible_histories_series_4/

I am excited already!

I hope they sing a song.

Erm, wasn't "Do Not Adjust Your Set" a childrens' show with a brace of Pythons, David Jason and the remarkable Bonzos?

Still prefer the almost Pinteresque humour of Little Howard.

Quote: Neddy Seagoon @ January 1 2012, 3:18 PM GMT

Erm, wasn't "Do Not Adjust Your Set" a childrens' show with a brace of Pythons, David Jason and the remarkable Bonzos?

Yes.

The stupid deaths song is catchy. I watched this earlier today and have had it stuck in my head since. They also had a mock ad about Victorian children in work houses not getting any compensations for getting injured on the job. Wish this had been around when I was a kid.