That Mitchell & Webb Sound - Series 4

Tickets available for the recordings now. Though there is a draw. Might be useful for the sketch writers around these parts to go see how it's done.

http://shows.external.bbc.co.uk/help/shows/mitchell_webb

I've applied for the 8th, if anyone has any desire to meet me in the flesh.

Dan

Thanks for the tip Dan. Despite the frankly, creepy, nature of your post I've gone for the 8th too.

I do think perhaps I should have lied though and pretended I was younger with a more interesting job as they seem to have quite a specific target audience!

Jx

I'll be there too. Dan, we've met, we'll meet again.

Oh God, Jane P, we haven't met have we? Your writing style seems familar as do your comedic influences. OK, pretty damn unlikely you're the person I'm reminded of - but if by any chance it is you, hm, awkward. Very.

It's a long story. Forget it. I'll shut up.

Cheers Dan.

Yeah, be nice to catch up, Yacob :)

In fact, I've met everyone in this thread so far!

Dan

I just got an e mail with tickets for the 8th.
And NewsJack on the 31st.

Well, it turns out the BBC still 'f**king hate me' for whatever I've done to annoy them. They're getting at me in every little way...

Dan

Don't suppose anyone has any spare tickets for this (any date)? I think the BBC have decided to hate me too! :(

I bet they hate me more than you...

Dan

They apparently hate everyone I know who's applied for this... *sigh*

Annoyed as I wasn't able to go to see the final recording. Which is tonight. Or was tonight, anyway.

When I went to see a recording last week I got there a bit too early, so for a while I was the only one in the queue.
It was good though because I saw both Mitchell & Webb as they went in.
Almost didn't recognise David Mitchell though as he's lost a few pounds.

I knew I should have shouted out "That's Numberwang" or something.
I bet they love it when people do that.

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ June 17 2009, 9:56 PM BST

It was good though because I saw both Mitchell & Webb as they went in.
Almost didn't recognise David Mitchell though as he's lost a few pounds.

He is a lot thinner now isn't he! He's also shorter than he looks in real life I think. It doesn't stop him being my comedy hero though.

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ June 17 2009, 9:56 PM BST

I knew I should have shouted out "That's Numberwang" or something. I bet they love it when people do that.

Ha ha!

Starts next week. Someone called Matthew Stott may *cough cough* have some sketches on.

A great show regardless. :)