Extras fans... can you help?

I've been looking around for a list of the silly discussions Andy Millman and Maggie used to have throughout the show.

You know the things like - would you rather have a bionic arm or a bionic leg.

That's the only one I can find. Have been through IMDB quotes for show and individual characters, have wiki'd, Googled and ended up in some right odd places.

So I'm now appealing to your memories.

Anyone??? Thanks in advance.

Cheers Griff.

That really pisses on something I was trying to write.

Still, saved me a lot of time though.

Thanks.

Maggie: What would you rather do, right?
Andy: Ugh.
Maggie: No, listen. Would you rather die a sad, lonely, bitter, old man in a cold and empty flat? Or, if we're not with anyone in about 5 years time just move in together?
Andy: I know what you've tried to do there. You tried to make the first option sound the worst. Why is it a cold flat?
Maggie: Because you're too fat to get up and put the heating on.

Maggie: Would you rather have all your food too salty or too sweet?
Andy: Doesn't matter if it's 'too' anything, it's rubbish, isn't it?
Maggie: You see, I would have too salty
Andy: Well, no, that would be rubbish, if it's too salty it would be rubbish
Maggie: Yeah, but I like savoury things
Andy: Yeah, but you said 'too salty', which means it's horrible
Maggie: I like crisps
Andy: Oh, don't ask me any more questions

Shaggy, that's the one I always remember. :) Works perfectly with those two characters.

I can't think of any more from Extras specifically, but I do like these questions generally eg

Would you rather have arms that don't bend or one leg considerably longer than the other?

Would you rather have a 10 minute fight with Mike Tyson or talk like him forever?

Would you rather give Peter Stringfellow a full body massage or get a lap dance from him?

etc etc

Oh yes - how the time flies in my little world!

Jx

The Christmas Special, when Andy is on Big Brother.

Penguin or Flying Fish.

He says something like I'd be the penguin cause I could eat the fish. The fish doesn't really fly it just sort of flaps a bit.

Isn't there a long tradition in comedy of those sorts of discussions? Whether it be Pete and Dud or Smith and Jones? It's a staple. Not to say Maggie and Andy's conversations weren't funny, although slightly formulaic and stagey towards the end of the run.

Under a fiver with P&P here (new and used), if it's that important warbs! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0316030392/comedyguide-21/

Dan