In Sickness & In Health Page 2

Irene Handle

It's Handl. As with Handel it's a German name.

Quote: Wheel @ 25th November 2018, 9:39 PM

Maybe it could be a subscription channel so the Beeb can make money out of it. Maybe 5 pound a month for uncut episodes of BBC or even ITV classic sitcoms? So that way they won't have to worry about offending anyone because it will only be people who want to watch them and it will be only for people that won't be offended. It'd be a choice for people to pay for it or not. Maybe when people agree to pay for the subscription they could sign to some sort of an agreement that they can't sue the BBC for showing the uncut politically incorrect programmes.

Aaron! Do something useful with your millions!

You might be misinformed? Aaron's so poor he can barely afford a g-string.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th November 2018, 10:27 PM

Aaron! Do something useful with your millions!

Ha! I'd love to. Maybe one day...

Just about halfway through series 3. The seance episode is the best. It's hilarious
A true classic the episode. Irene Handl and Patricia Hayes are brilliant. Those 2 characters are brilliant. The seance episode wonderful.

Over the past few weeks I have been tracking down some of the filming locations used for In Sickness & In Health (BBC Version).
I have tracked down a number which I have documented here (https://www.jharding.co.uk/in-sickness-and-in-health-filming-locations/) however, be grateful if anyone knows of any others? I know some are likely to not even exist anymore.

That's TV has just finished showing Till Death Us Do Part and has just started the first series of In Sickness & In Health. Mind you, they did edit out Alf's "Hello, Sambo" to a black chap in the hospital waiting area!