Psychoville - Series 1

Hi All,

Psychoville is out in the summer and I don't mind telling you the bits I've seen are hysterical!! Probably better than anything the League have done to date in my humble opinion! It will not disappoint! So look forward to it! If you liked The League's third series you'll love this!

Cheers for now,

Guy

"Take you TOO Psychoville"????!!!!?!?!

AAAARRRRGHH!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There's another thread about this here https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/9680

But I think we'll keep both, as that was more to do with initial rumours.

Quote: shaggy292 @ April 3 2009, 11:31 AM BST

"Take you TOO Psychoville"????!!!!?!?!

AAAARRRRGHH!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I don't think that could be the official trailer. Looks fan-made to me.

Can't wait for this.

I'm really looking forward to this. I really hope it is good.

Why didn't they just do another series of The League of Gentlemen? Because this sounds...well, exactly the same.

I am a harsh critic and didn't really like the film. Having set a high bench mark I expected a lot. I wasn't dissappointed at all!! As I said the bits I have seen are excellent. I don't believe I'm hyping it at all!

Cheers for now,
Guy

Quote: GUY PRESS @ April 3 2009, 11:51 AM BST

I am a harsh critic and didn't really like the film. Having set a high bench mark I expected a lot. I wasn't dissappointed at all!! As I said the bits I have seen are excellent. I don't believe I'm hyping it at all!

Cheers for now,
Guy

Wow, it must be good. You've gone exclaimation mark crazy!!!!!!!

:D

The BBC (*cough*) are being almost militantly secretive so I won't say much, but this does sound like it could be really good.

With all the poor comedies flying around at the moment I guess they really don't want to pre-empt - but with this I really believe they should be confident. :-)

Sketch, sitcom, or skitcom?

Don't you start that!

*shakes fist*

Does it matter what it is if you enjoy it? ;-)

Quote: GUY PRESS @ April 3 2009, 3:49 PM BST

With all the poor comedies flying around at the moment I guess they really don't want to pre-empt - but with this I really believe they should be confident. :-)

More to the point, they want to avoid embarrassment when it's postponed again.

Quote: zooo @ April 3 2009, 5:05 PM BST

Don't you start that!

*shakes fist*

Laughing out loud