Genius Page 2

No iPlayer/Virgin On-Demand/Sky Catchup/PDR/Video for you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jdcxm

Dan

Very funny tonight. Better than the last one. The Red Button stuff was amusing too.

Jonathan Pryce next week.

Yes, very good episode. Laughed a lot. Gorman less annoying by far, so looking forward to episode 3. :)

Yes, I liked tonight's episode, although I thought it was a shame the the science of opposites idea was considered to be not genius.

Gorman is relaxing a bit and getting more confident. Before he looked a bit sort of "What do you want me to do now?" whereas its sort of becoming his show now.

As for the Opposites, that was great. Could be a show on its own!

The really interesting thing about the opposites though is that it appeared on the radio version of the show, where Johnny Vegas did declare it to be genius.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ March 28 2009, 10:01 AM GMT

The really interesting thing about the opposites though is that it appeared on the radio version of the show, where Johnny Vegas did declare it to be genius.

Not surprising!

Although it should have been last night too.

For those interested, the "Red button" bits can be seen on http://www.bbc.co.uk/genius/

I enjoyed the Skinner one. But Skinner's ace, so that's no surprise.

I was more amused at how I seem to be turning into Dave Gorman, right down to the geography teacher jumper.

However, having seen the guests for the next shows, I won't be watching the rest.

It's cheap as chips Reccession TV. No great shakes but some nice laughs. preferred the radio show, though.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 27 2009, 11:55 PM BST

Jonathan Pryce next week.

Watching now. :)

Thats a great Avatar By the way Nil.

Thanks Mr Sunshine. :)

Well deserved winner I think. I remember that idea cropping up on the radio series, but that was considered to be not genius (wrongly IMO) by Matthew Wright.

I don't think Dave Gorman was at all happy with the duvet situation. He seemed to be in proper pain..