Better Off Ted Page 2

Quote: Martin H @ March 27 2009, 8:58 PM GMT

I hope ABC let this show go for its full run and not cancel it

I wouldn't hold your breath! :D

What's the exact runtime? I'm afraid the end's been missing on the ep I saw. Might have been due to the dubious source...

Also, I like the kid as a voice of reason. :)

Quote: Finck @ March 27 2009, 9:15 PM GMT

Also, I like the kid as a voice of reason. :)

I found that, in Ep One at least, a bit cringey. And I imagine the show is somewhere around 21 minutes long.

Finck, my copy is 20:50.

Quote: Aaron @ March 27 2009, 10:38 PM GMT

Finck, my copy is 20:50.

Ah, okay. Didn't miss anything then. Awfully short, though, isn't it?
I've hardly watched American shows recently. Not used to it anymore. :)

Thank you, Sir Aaron! :)

Most are around that length, and many cappers seem to cut credits off, losing up to another minute or so. 'Tis terribly short either way though, yes.

Now, off to watch episode 2...

That's why we call it commercial TV. The third episode has aired and I still really like it. The cast is solid and even though it's not a load of laughs, it is funny. Portia really shines.

The fourth episode was the best so far, I'm really getting in to the flow of this now. Hopefully ABC air the full series!

Yeah, I'm loving it too. Great show.

ABC are only showing one more episode! The season was supposed to have 13 episodes, but we are only getting 7.

Whether they will keep the others back and hold them off until Season 2 remains to be seen. But with the ratings as they are, it is very likely to be axed.

Such a shame because the show keeps getting better and better.

Booooo! :(

Anyone know where I can catch-up on this? sounds good.

On the *cough cough* InterWeb.

Quote: Aaron @ April 24 2009, 10:15 AM BST

On the *cough cough* InterWeb.

Ahh. ;) Bad cough you have there.

Thanks Aaron.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 17 2009, 1:49 PM BST

From Chortle;

Meanwhile, The Hollywood Reporter says ABC will also renew its crime comedy Castle and office sitcom Better Off Ted for the 2009-10 schedule.

It has given the green light to three new comedies: Cougar Town, starring Courteney Cox, Hank, starring Kelsey Grammer, and The Middle starring Patricia Heaton.