that's right, let it all ooze out like a giant lump of puss XD

Quote: Kitty =^..^= @ April 22, 2007, 7:07 PM

at least you have Chung to look at

It's not a good thing.

Quote: zooo @ April 22, 2007, 7:10 PM

He's not bad for an old guy.

I already wish I hadn't said that.

Laughing out loud

Just watch Popworld on Saturday mornings. I can't stress that enough. Though, i do here non-youths find the whole T4 thing obnoxious. Opinions?

Simon Jones is the biggest c*nt on the planet. Wheres a dark room and a baseball bat when you need them.

Popworld is good though.

I'm assuming you mean after Blair and Bush have left?

Popworld with Simon Amstell was the bestest thing ever.

Now it's shit.

Simon Amstell is, IMO, one of the most annoying people on the planet. Fact.

Half the time Blair and Bush aren't on the planet. Yeah there are bigger c*nts but they aren't on the TV all the time being 'cool' by not being 'cool' but thinking that they are 'cool' by not being 'cool'

And yes i am homophobic and anti-welsh before anyone points that out. Any other minorities you want me to bash then just post, I see it as a public service.

Popworld should be called Rockworld because it rocks! (I didn't mean that, its very average, I just wanted to say rocks!)

Quote: Aaron @ April 24, 2007, 7:27 PM

Simon Amstell is, IMO, one of the most annoying people on the planet. Fact.

Boo hiss boo!

This from Robin Ince's blog on tour..

We returned to the hotel in time to catch most of Ben Elton's Get a Grip. I feel mean spirited criticising Ben Elton. The Young Ones is a show that moulded my youth, I can still probably recite most of the dialogue , and Blackadder was obviously a wonderful sitcom, so how could this new show have sprung from the mind of the same man? Last night's show included four jokes that used to make regular appearances on the 11o'clock Show, and even then the writers were ashamed that they saw the light of day – you know, Michael Douglas is so old he needs nappies, Madonna has an old decrepit face like a sun-dried spinster if you don't airbrush her, oh and stuff on big breasts. Having just watched Elton's 1985 routine about how awful breast jokes are and how we must rid the world of sexism, it seems even more unpleasant to see wobbly tit jokes tripping off his tongue. His material about the illegal war in Iraq seems clod hopping and annoying as they come from a man who on Parkinson declared that we all believed there were weapons of mass destruction there when he appeared on Parkinson – not all of us Ben. Also, this is the Ben Elton who allowed a song he co-wrote to be used at the inauguration of illegal, cheating President Bush. Then there was all that stuff about how rubbish having children is from the man who previously wrote a novel based on all the effort involved when he and his wife went through IVF. I must never watch this again, it is a constant reminder of what a stupid teenager I was. Did he ever care about politics, or was it all just the work of a keen-eyed self publicist? It feels wrong to be nasty to Elton, yet the air of betrayal seems to hang over his head.

Some people peek in their forties, some people reek in their forties.

Discuss.

(anyone seen an Eddie Murphy film lately?).

Most people pee in their undies when they're in their eighties

No matter the few shows he's been involved in which I like, I've still never liked him personally. Always struck me as a bit of a self-satisfying caviar-communist-esque twat.

Quote: Aaron @ April 24, 2007, 7:39 PM

Always struck me as a bit of a self-satisfying caviar-communist-esque twat.

He'll probably steal that line

Peak even! Maybe Simon Amstell will be broadly accepted as 'peaked' in 20 years time..