Burnistoun Page 6

That will be good, I really like Burnistoun. Shame I can't watch it on TV as I don't live in Scotland.

iPlayer will have it afterwards.

Dan

Oh yeah of course. I'll watch it there

Some quality Polis work there . . .

Quote: ScotiaNova @ August 14 2012, 8:21 AM BST

Some quality Polis work there . . .

Loved that sketch, also enjoyed the guy at the cocktail party, the Hollywood / Scotland sketch and the clothes shop sketch, not too sure about the ball slapping fencers though! great start to the 3rd series, keep up the good work guys!

Never seen this before. Just watched some clips on YouTube which were hilarious. My favourite so far being the 2 litre of Ginger sketch :)

Quote: Ishy @ August 16 2012, 9:36 AM BST

Never seen this before. Just watched some clips on YouTube which were hilarious. My favourite so far being the 2 litre of Ginger sketch :)

Especially when the local patois is filtered through the Hollywood machine . . .

Thought the first episode was good. The guy phoning the radio was my favourite.

Quote: ScotiaNova @ August 16 2012, 10:13 AM BST

Especially when the local patois is filtered through the Hollywood machine . . .

My favourite sketch as well, perhaps because it was filmed 100 metres from my house and I saw them setting the thing up.

Burnistoun can be a bit hit and miss but I thought that Mondays sketches were much slicker, quicker and generally funnier, apart from jolly Boy Jon

Quote: smc4761 @ August 16 2012, 7:44 PM BST

Burnistoun can be a bit hit and miss but I thought that Mondays sketches were much slicker, quicker and generally funnier, apart from jolly Boy Jon

I completely agree. Jolly Boy John was the only one I didn't like.

thought the alarm clock sketch was brilliant..

pisses over anything else just now...

genuinely funny and genuinely mad!!!

The first episode was very good much better than previous series. However I have now watched the next couple of episodes and sorry to say its back to what it was.
Very hit and miss unfortunately mainly miss, If the show has say 10 sketches only about 2 were mildly amusing

Well, I've just watched the first couple of episodes on catch-up and it has a phenomenal hit-rate for a sketch show. Agree Jolly Boy John is something I don't get either, and some of the sketches are a little long, but second episode I was laughing out loud lots more than other sketch show. 'Art Cakes', the bins, the job centre, 'Fight or Dirty Bit?', Jumpstyle. Even the hat sketch, which dragged a bit had a lot of funny lines in it, so I was still laughing.

Top notch stuff. Best sketch show on telly. Get it on the full-fat BBC!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ September 11 2012, 9:28 AM BST

Well, I've just watched the first couple of episodes on catch-up and it has a phenomenal hit-rate for a sketch show. Agree Jolly Boy John is something I don't get either, and some of the sketches are a little long, but second episode I was laughing out loud lots more than other sketch show. 'Art Cakes', the bins, the job centre, 'Fight or Dirty Bit?', Jumpstyle. Even the hat sketch, which dragged a bit had a lot of funny lines in it, so I was still laughing.

Top notch stuff. Best sketch show on telly. Get it on the full-fat BBC!

Dan

Child Psychologist: "Thank f**k I don't live with that wee prick!".

Im still laughing at the sketch with the 2 'pals' deciding what they were going to do today. it's the over the top reactions that do it for me.

Best show on TV!