Shameless - Series 6

Now I've only been watching Shameless since series 4 (I think) so I don't know how much full frontal nudity the show generally contains.

So if I wanna see some full frontal nudity then I want it to be one of the stunning girls like Karen not bloody Monica, the mother from hell.

To say that shocked me would be an understatement.

Apart from that I'm loving the show lol.

Lol. I was more disturbed by the incestuous relationship between that brother and sister.

Fun series though.

Does anyone else find that the present series is too dark/violent/filthy and unfunny?

I think they have all been naked at one point or another, Monica was the only one left to do it. Great show, never fails to make me laugh.

If you have enjoyed watching Shameless from series 4 onwards then you need to check out the first 3 series when it was truly brilliant.

Actually don't because once you do watch it you won't be able to watch the new ones without missing the old characters that have all left.

I love Shameless. I want to actualy live in that street.
Infact I do.

Quote: Ned1984 @ March 5 2009, 8:35 PM GMT

I think they have all been naked at one point or another, Monica was the only one left to do it. Great show, never fails to make me laugh.

Please God that Mimi has never been naked, or gonna be naked anytime soon.

Even Monica I could stand but Mimi, no way.

Or Lilian haha

Lol, that nose is enough to put me off.

Or God forbid that Shrek should ever go full-frontal...