Hi-De-Hi! Page 4

Tomorrow we have Partridges' death which may be followed by the episode when Barry and Yvonne try to get him sacked?

WTF ?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th March 2015, 12:19 AM GMT

Why aren't the BBC showing these episodes in order?

'Cos they leave it to some twat who couldn't give a toss - not just the BBC though. All of them show some form of contempt for viewers.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th March 2015, 12:43 AM GMT

Tomorrow we have Partridges' death which may be followed by the episode when Barry and Yvonne try to get him sacked?

WTF ?

It was !

I saw that. Bloody disgrace. Load of wankers.

Just watched the very final episode on BBC Two's season of reruns - great way to end.

Excellent programme.

I enjoyed what I saw of it this time even more than the first time around.

Shame Barry left the camp for the final two series.

I'm a day behind so tomorrow is the last episode. I seem to remember it was done rather well.

In fact the writing is so good that you can empathise with the staff through everything.

I've just watched series one and two and thought that it was excellent. I think that I watched the mid 1980s ones in the past, but never the early ones, so it was a bit of a treat. Fantastic storylines, plot and characters.

However, I'm not as crazy as this chap, nor do I have the time to rate every episode as this guy clearly does: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123349/board/thread/213354871

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 15th May 2015, 1:03 PM BST

I've just watched series one and two and thought that it was excellent. I think that I watched the mid 1980s ones in the past, but never the early ones, so it was a bit of a treat. Fantastic storylines, plot and characters.

However, I'm not as crazy as this chap, nor do I have the time to rate every episode as this guy clearly does: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123349/board/thread/213354871

I'm now half way through S6 and it's great. I'd forgotten how much of a cad, bounder and rake Sqn Ldr Clive Dempster was. Is he having an affair with Sylvia, or am I reading more into it than I perhaps should?

Three posts from Oldrocker on this page - I remember him posting them. :(

I may not be able to save you from insanity just yet but I too recall the same episode. As I remember, Peggy was always dreaming of becoming a red coat; a dream never to be realised.

I'm watching the last two episodes of the ninth (and final) series tonight. I think that I may just well up.

Quote: Jamesey1967 @ 26th November 2015, 7:32 PM GMT

As I remember, Peggy was always dreaming of becoming a red coat; a dream never to be realised.

:O I didn't realise it was set in Butlin's. >_<

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 8th December 2015, 5:08 PM GMT

I'm watching the last two episodes of the ninth (and final) series tonight. I think that I may just well up.

Oh you will. Teary

I was nearly welling up at the end. A brilliant conclusion and I'm glad that they were never tempted to bring it back.