We Need Answers

I just saw this on the iPlayer. I thought it was rather good - although as Greer pointed out, Tim Key will probably and end up with whiplash.

I enjoyed it, although I'm not sure it needs three presenters.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 13 2009, 9:59 AM GMT

I enjoyed it, although I'm not sure it needs three presenters.

Yeah, my thoughts too. It'd have been better with just two of them. A bigger budget for the set and slides would have helped too! Still, an enjoyable enough start.

I thought Tim Key could've done it on his own to be honest. As much as I like him, I thought Mark Watson was pretty redundant. And there was really no need for the other guy.

Quote: Mark @ February 13 2009, 3:15 PM GMT

Yeah, my thoughts too. It'd have been better with just two of them. A bigger budget for the set and slides would have helped too! Still, an enjoyable enough start.

You know, I thought the low budget set and slides, etc., were all deliberate, and actually helped the show out. Gave it all a lo-fi vibe that was part of its charm.

I've been enjoying this show so thought I'd give it a bump.

This show is top. Reminds me of the early years of Shooting Stars.

I didn't enjoy this show. Thought it was very forced, studenty humour. Tim Key seemed like a bit of a prick too.

Is nobody else watching this? I think it's fantastic, just keeps getting better. There's not a wasted line, and something surprising in every episode. So many ideas... I'm quite jealous.

Go watch it now please.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ph5yn/We_Need_Answers_Series_2_Poetry_God_Politics_and_Geography/

I think it's great. Listen to K-Murph, iPlayer the damn thing and laugh at things you didn't expect to.

How have I missed every episode of this so far??

Saw it tonight for the first time and it's really funny!

Tonight's episode was one of the best I've seen, owing to two quality guests I think.

Quote: zooo @ January 19 2010, 10:36 PM GMT

How have I missed every episode of this so far??

Saw it tonight for the first time and it's really funny!

Need to listen to the K-Murph.

Apparently.

;)

Would now be a good time to say I think it's poo?
I grow weary of post-modern irony - that's all.
Still, if it rocks your boat...

Quote: Lazzard @ January 19 2010, 11:11 PM GMT

post-modern irony

Is that what it is?