Things you like... Page 7

If you've seen it, I've made my point, sorry to spam just want you all to see it!

Posting the same thing on multiple threads isn't likely to yield good results but after a quick glance at the video it looks interesting. At work so can't watch it now but will check it out later to see if it's funny.

As for things I like...ice cold cloudy lemonade on a hot summers day.

Ok thanks

Quote: channel 96 @ 18th February 2019, 12:17 PM

If you've seen it, I've made my point, sorry to spam just want you all to see it!

The video is about 35 minutes long.

I stuck with it for 3 minutes hoping that somebody was going to say something interesting or that something funny was going to happen. I was disappointed on both counts.

The only reason I stuck with it for a whole three minutes is that the presenter is black and I thought that turning it off after only 2 minutes might be racist.

Not saying this for effect, but I did just watch it for 20 seconds and that was it; BECAUSE my back was already up over the spamming, so as far as I am concerned what you posted, posted, posted, posted, posted, is self defeating.

If you want feedback from forum members, why not post in the Critique section and just leave it there. Active threads can be easily spotted and those who want to view and critique will do so.

Otherwise...if you just want to show it off...why not leave it in the Showcase section and keep adding further links to your original thread as new episodes are made. One place is better. As I said, the active threads tab is a glorious thing.

By not posting in the above forums, it looks like you're trying to shy away from criticism. I have watched the entire first episode. If you're happy with it, that's great, but if you're open to some genuine feedback, don't spam the link. Encourage people to watch your series, by inviting them to offer their input.

Whatever you do, try not to be arrogant. :-)

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 19th February 2019, 12:05 PM

Whatever you do, try not to be arrogant.

I tried that once: it's not easy.