Things you like... Page 6

Quote: Aaron @ 18th February 2009, 11:42 PM

Just like the subjects of the shows she made, the woman is a vile creature.

I don't why I got involved in looking back at old threads, but this one is like rubber necking a car crash as you didn't explain yourself Aaron when the question was raised and now I am intrigued too.

Why is she vile? Seems quite a pleasant young woman to me who likes animals and fluffy things.

Makes you think he got a knock back...

This T shirt.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th July 2017, 9:38 AM

Makes you think he got a knock back...

:O So you think Aaron gave her his best shot and she rejected him? Poor sod, no wonder he is bitter.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th July 2017, 9:29 AM

as you didn't explain yourself Aaron when the question was raised

It would have helped if I'd been asked sometime substantially less than a decade after posting it.

Quote: Firkin @ 29th July 2017, 8:53 AM

Michaela Strachan, why is she vile?

I expect she said or wrote something anti-cat.

Now Chris Packham, he is a real shit amongst shits.

Quote: Aaron @ 29th July 2017, 11:17 AM

It would have helped if I'd been asked sometime substantially less than a decade after posting it.

I expect she said or wrote something anti-cat.

Now Chris Packham, he is a real shit amongst shits.

As FFFFFirkin pointed out "but technically we're all on the same page." wouldn't have taken much to see who. Rolling eyes

And YES Chris Packham the curse of Springwatch - snarl lipped git. All a bit beneath him it seems.

He is a bit autistic apparently. I used to think he was a bit of a twat but it appears that he can't help it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th July 2017, 8:04 PM

Dick Van Dyke also played a murderer in Columbo...and was very convincing.

Bumped off his annoying, haranguing wife. Good opportunity to demonstrate some versatility, that role.

Quote: DaButt @ 27th July 2017, 1:25 PM

His recently departed sidekick, Mary Tyler Moore, was also an incredible dancer with a winning smile.

Also a good singer. Would that she had recorded some albums.

Quote: David Bussell @ 13th February 2009, 3:21 PM

Heinz tinned spaghetti bolognese on toast.

I haven't eaten meat in years but if I started again this would be the first thing on the menu.

My daughter, she is fan bolognese pasta. Anytime we travel this solves my problem with eating.

Cathedral City cheese on Warburton thick sliced bread, lightly grilled.
Branston pickle on top is optional.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 17th January 2019, 10:49 PM

Branston pickle on top is optional.

I really like the stuff, but it's so expensive here (the equivalent of £4.47 for a 360-gram jar that Tesco's website says they sell for £1.40) that I usually make my own. I just made a big plate of mac & cheese and spooned a blob on top.

Once we finally get out of the EU and strike a trade deal with the US such things should be a bit cheaper over there hopefully. I've tried a cheaper supermarket version of it and it's not the same, went straight back to buying Branston. The best brands here are a lot more expensive than the own brand copies but mostly far superior and worth the extra cost. Do not try a non Lee&Perrins Worcestershire Sauce >_<

Quote: Warsted1974 @ 17th January 2019, 12:55 PM

My daughter, she is fan bolognese pasta. Anytime we travel this solves my problem with eating.

NEW SITCOM sketch show on YouTube, more nihilistic humour. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/wB1sM9h_zf4

Quote: channel 96 @ 18th February 2019, 11:34 AM

NEW SITCOM sketch show on YouTube, more nihilistic humour. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/wB1sM9h_zf4

How many threads are you going to post this on? I think we've got the point now. >_<