Things you like... Page 2

Quote: Mana @ February 13 2009, 3:38 PM GMT

Talk shows and true life magazines. They're awful but I watch/read them all the time :S

I second this! Sometimes I pretend to be nice and buy them for my girlfriend, but really they're for me. Christ knows why, but I find them endlessly amusing. It's the style of 'journalism' as much as the 'letting my boyfriend sleep with my twin sisters wrecked our relationship.' stuff. I love the irrelevant details: "we fell back onto our Ikea duvet" etc.

As for this thread, my girlfriend probably shouldn't like me, but she maintains she does. The fool. Mwaahahha.

Quote: Rob H @ February 13 2009, 3:49 PM GMT

As for this thread, my girlfriend probably shouldn't like me, but she maintains she does. The fool. Mwaahahha.

Ditto!

I hate Liverpool FC religiously, but for some really odd reason, I really like Albert Riera.

I like some of the shows on E! Television. I know, I know that's awful but The Soup and Chelsea Lately are really funny.

*Hangs head in shame*

I love watching Diego Maradona's amazing second goal, in the 1986 World Cup Quarter-final, against England. Most English people can't bear to watch it, and would rather he'd never scored it, but, there's a little part of me that has always been so impressed by that goal, that if I was given the opportunity to go back in time and stop him from scoring it, I wouldn't.

I love the sound of an organ grinder. So very un-cool but always lifts my spirits.

Quote: Paul Milner @ February 16 2009, 11:53 PM GMT

organ grinder.

*Snigger* Pleased

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ February 17 2009, 12:20 AM GMT

*Snigger* Pleased

oh grow up! :D

Otherwise known as a sandpaper condom!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ February 16 2009, 11:10 PM GMT

I like some of the shows on E! Television. I know, I know that's awful but The Soup and Chelsea Lately are really funny.

*Hangs head in shame*

I've seen The Soup advertised. I don't know if I can look you in the eye anymore. *throws up*

Guilty Pleasures - I once murdered a man. Does that count? Oh and popping bubblewrap. And eating haribo sweets. and watching the winners story after X Factor. and fancying Derren Brown. and.. and.. and.. In fact if I'm honest there's little in my life that isn't naff!! :$

Carry On films, Pot Noodles, weeing in the shower, Heat magazine, licking gravy off plates, Lynx Africa.

Quote: Lee Henman @ February 17 2009, 11:22 AM GMT

, weeing in the shower,

Arrangement's off!!

Local commercial radio stations. They're crap, and only play about seven records, but I still find myself listening to them.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 17 2009, 11:25 AM GMT

Arrangement's off!!

It's only water! Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ February 17 2009, 11:26 AM GMT

Local commercial radio stations. They're crap, and only play about seven records, but I still find myself listening to them.

Also, Just A Minute. In fact anything on Radio 4 hosted by crusty old luvvies.